Gaming Obscure/Unknown soulslike games

Kazesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

I am looking for some Obscure/unknown soulslike/arpg games to try.

Recently discovered a underrated chinese ARPG from DOMO studios called Xuan-Yuan Sword VII (55% off on GOG atm).

Aside for some performance issues, it's a decent game.

I would say it's soulslike-ish because it has bondfires, typical souls like control scheme (R1+R2), posture bar mechanic (Sekiro).

I'd like to hear your suggestions/views on other obscure/unknown games you like.

PV1silent01.gif

PV1silent05taowu.gif

Last edited by Kazesama,

eternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it have to be 3d? If not there are 2d souls' titles, but they are definitely more adult in nature.
There's " Black Souls 1-2 ", and " The Heart of Darkness" with a google search :ninja:

Too add on, I personally thought The Heart of Darkness was more polished with play-ability for multiple runs.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Hellpoint is a favorite of mine. It's kinda like DOOM meets Souls. You're on a drifting space colony that's been overrun with demons after scientists accidentally opened a portal with an AI. It was developed by a couple of guys who worked on the first two Assassin's Creed titles. Mortal Shell and Remnant are a couple more good ones. If you want 2D, and maybe something a bit more lighthearted, I highly recommend Death's Door. If you want to go further down this path, I also recommend Morbid: The Seven Acolytes. It's kinda done in the style of a GBA game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c