Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
you do realize that this compo was for dsi homebrew, ds homebrew, scds2 homebrew, and wii homebrew. the rules were that your project had to be posted by the 31st with 1 week to update the file. the 31st has come and gone and you did not post the ds version.

-another world

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another World said:
you do realize that this compo was for dsi homebrew, ds homebrew, scds2 homebrew, and wii homebrew. the rules were that your project had to be posted by the 31st with 1 week to update the file. the 31st has come and gone and you did not post the ds version.

-another world

I think I misunderstood the rules. I thought it was that the project had to be posted before the end of May, and then we had 4 months to complete it. But no...
So to correct my mistake, we had four months ago 4 months time until 3 days ago, and now we are lucky to have 1 week extra? If that's true, I won't be able to complete this project in time...

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
all projects have to be released by the 31st of may. that was always the rule. until a week ago users had no idea that we were going to extent it by 1 week. that extra week is just for developers who have posted their project by may 31st. the extra week is so they can fix bugs and get ready for the judging. you did not get your file posted by the 31st of may. if you can get it up by june 6th at 11:59 GMT we will allow it.

-another world

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesomeslayerg said:
For the people who cant download:
Click Here (The orginal link to download from mediafire)

Or... click the original link; fixed!
Thank you, Awesomeslayerg, for indirectly telling me that the parser did his job wrong again, and thus there was a broken link!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay