Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I tried this on the latest firmware.
When i copy the nx-bted-0.9.3\atmosphere\contents\0100000000000081
It causes system boot error.

Error Desc: std::abort() called (0xffe)

When i remove the above folder the switch boots normally, I have mission controlled installed, Have not confirgured anything just installed mission control and then nx-bted-0.9.3 and i get boot error.

After i remove the above folder and boot into the switch, when i open the app in the hbmenu (Bluetooth Pairing)
All i get is: BtPariningManager Initalize F601
and nothing else. pressing any of the buttons does nothing

Any ideas?
happened for me too, i solved it by installing mission control and nx-btred from hb appstore, after that it worked for me on the latest atmosphere with mesosphere kernel + latest firmware.

Reactions: dave7802

dave7802

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dave-hamilton.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
happened for me too, i solved it by installing mission control and nx-btred from hb appstore, after that it worked for me on the latest atmosphere with mesosphere kernel + latest firmware.

Cheers for this, installed as you suggested and it worked, Well i was able to pair my Galaxy Ear Buds, but i get no audio. I guess they are not compatible / or i am using it wrong. But thank you for the help.
I suppose you are not using it for just Bluetooth audio (I see in notes its for Game / Audio recording)

julez_122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Could anyone help me? I cant get past this screen. Im not allowed to link pictures here cause im a new user but its a black screen saying "initialize f601", nothing else.

I open the HB menu, click on the nx-btred application and this opens. Ive tried waiting for a bit and restarting the console but nothing happens.

System firmware: 12.0.3 + atmosphere 0.19.4

Madao6969

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Could anyone help me? I cant get past this screen. Im not allowed to link pictures here cause im a new user but its a black screen saying "initialize f601", nothing else.

I open the HB menu, click on the nx-btred application and this opens. Ive tried waiting for a bit and restarting the console but nothing happens.

System firmware: 12.0.3 + atmosphere 0.19.4
you have mission control?

julez_122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
you have mission control?

yes, this was exactly my problem, mission control from the HB app store didnt work so i got it off the github page, and it worked. but it doesnt matter anyway cause my headphones are pairing but there isn't any sound. thanks nonetheless.

dave7802

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dave-hamilton.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes, this was exactly my problem, mission control from the HB app store didnt work so i got it off the github page, and it worked. but it doesnt matter anyway cause my headphones are pairing but there isn't any sound. thanks nonetheless.

Same issue as me, Got it to pair but no audio. I ended up buying a cheap USB-C Bluetooth adaptor. cost £7 and it works a charm.

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have edifier w200bt. The phone gets recognized, connected, but there's no audio. The moment i connect, no audio neither on switch or phone. if i disconect, audio returns to normal on switch.

firmware 12.1, atm 0.19.5. v1 switch.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does this support microphones as well? Would be really funny if this still does more than the official FW 13.0.0 feature from Ninty.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm also wondering about the maximum controllers available while using this, cuz the « only 2 controllers with audio or not BT when you play in wireless » would sound very stupid if it's available here

pcwizard7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do we know if a 3.5 mm jack mic and Bluetooth headphone at the same time work? With HOS Official

as one of my bluetooth dongle came with this small 3.5mm jack mic

dave7802

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dave-hamilton.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm also wondering about the maximum controllers available while using this, cuz the « only 2 controllers with audio or not BT when you play in wireless » would sound very stupid if it's available here

There is a quota of 8 controllers on BT,
I believe they have dropped the 8 slot reservation.

It would possibilty mean you can connect 6 controllers when BT audio is connected
(I would guess they didn't enable 7 to avoid the support forum flooding with questions why can you only pair 7 and not 8... as you would normally pair in 2's)
That's how I would of implemented it anyway

Reactions: LightBeam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM