NUSGrabber sanity check fail. -- alternatives?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by kornychaos, Jun 29, 2016.

1. kornychaos
    OP

kornychaos Organized.

Jul 7, 2007
    United States
    Okay, so, I just realized that NUSGrabber does NOT resume downloads and will actually download the exact same files AGAIN even though the first ones were complete. I just wasted all of my bandwidth for the month, but luckily, it will reset on the first of the month.

Is there a program where I can batch download titles and if for some reason I need to exit..
    It will do a SANITY CHECK the next time I run it to see if the file is:
    a) already there in all its glory
    and if it's not there or incomplete..
    b) to resume or start re-downloading that specific .app file?

Maybe there's a command line for this somewhere.
    I feel like such a fool for missing that it was doing this.
    -.-

Thanks for any suggestions toward a different program that will have these features.

Last edited by kornychaos, Jun 29, 2016
  2. ANTONIOPS

ANTONIOPS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2016
    I'm not pretty sure but it uses wget so maybe we could use -c or -- continue

3. ajd4096

ajd4096 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 17, 2009
    nuspy - caches complete files, but doesn't resume. checks every hash level (H0 - H3) when decrypting.

4. Maschell

Maschell GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 14, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Jnustool should do the job. When you just need the extracted files, you can download + decrypt them on the fly. When the decrypted file is already existing it will be skipped.
    If you need the encrypted files, just click on the "Download encrypted files"-buttons, this should also skip existing files.