Hacking NTrBootHax Problems with the magnet

modularspace32

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but i made an gbatemp account specifically to say this: put the micro sd card into the 3ds, NOT in the flashcart!!! i was tearing my hair out for a week before i realised that i had misinterpreted the 3ds guide... and now my jap n3ds is fully hacked. hope this helps :)

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System needs to be off before attempting the exploit/button combo with the magnet. Turn it off. Place magnet then use the button combo and hold while pressing and holding power.

VenomCrono

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi everyone,

i have the same probleme. to make things clear: i have a 2ds, 3ds & 3ds xl and new3ds + new3ds xl. also a r4i 3ds rts gold ntrboothax and acekard 2i ntrboot.
my 2ds, new 3ds, new3ds xl and 3ds detecting the acekard 2i in the home menu. ntrboothax still works with the button combination and the magnet.

my problem is the 3ds xl. whem i tried to boot ntrboothax i always got a black screen. some secons later, the screen got a little darker (light) and the powerlight goes dark and bright. when i put the magnet aside, the home menu opens. my question is, what can i do, to flash my 3ds xl or what can i do, that the 3ds detect the acekard2i on homescreen?
my 3ds xl works perfect. all buttons works, 3ds and nds games where recognized and plays fine. only the acekard 2i make problems...
my firmware is 11.6.

another info: the 3ds xl recognize my dstwo card. hmm could it be, that the r4i and the acekard 2i are bannend on my 3ds xl system and if yes, how could this be happen?

i would be very thankfull if someone can help me :)

Last edited by VenomCrono,

BooDaRippa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah of course the guide is superior.. but c'mon, as a former (complete) newbie (not that I'm that better now lmao) I know how annoying it is to follow a text guide. I always preferred video guides.
I followed The Guide as a complete n00b. It is a very descriptive step by step. Making sure you follow every step is crucial. Taking any sort of shortcut can mess you up.
The only time I had any desire for a video was booting with the magnet. Placement can be a pain, but there is a pic in one of these threads that helped me figure it out. Get it once and it's cake after that.

not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but i made an gbatemp account specifically to say this: put the micro sd card into the 3ds, NOT in the flashcart!!! i was tearing my hair out for a week before i realised that i had misinterpreted the 3ds guide... and now my jap n3ds is fully hacked. hope this helps :)
I noticed last night that they have started updating The Guide to specify 3DS SD card. It does get confusing when you have 2 devices and a flash cart as to what goes where.

another info: the 3ds xl recognize my dstwo card. hmm could it be, that the r4i and the acekard 2i are bannend on my 3ds xl system and if yes, how could this be happen?
No. R4i isn't banned.

Last edited by BooDaRippa,

generic_user_002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone,

i have the same probleme. to make things clear: i have a 2ds, 3ds & 3ds xl and new3ds + new3ds xl. also a r4i 3ds rts gold ntrboothax and acekard 2i ntrboot.
my 2ds, new 3ds, new3ds xl and 3ds detecting the acekard 2i in the home menu. ntrboothax still works with the button combination and the magnet.

my problem is the 3ds xl. whem i tried to boot ntrboothax i always got a black screen. some secons later, the screen got a little darker (light) and the powerlight goes dark and bright. when i put the magnet aside, the home menu opens. my question is, what can i do, to flash my 3ds xl or what can i do, that the 3ds detect the acekard2i on homescreen?
my 3ds xl works perfect. all buttons works, 3ds and nds games where recognized and plays fine. only the acekard 2i make problems...
my firmware is 11.6.

i would be very thankfull if someone can help me :)

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the exact same problem: new3dsxl with 11.6 firmware and acekard 2i. No matter what I do I can't get it to boot ntrboot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: helo!!!!111!1!