This is what i have on my console SD Card

boot9strap (folder)
Nintendo 3ds (folder)
boot.3dsx
boot.firm

in the boot9strap folder i have:
boot9strap.firm
boot9strap.firm.sha
Hmm. You do have a boot.firm in your SD, that's weird. It shouldn't let the LED fade away.

Izic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will if it's not reading his SD card.....
GUYS!!!! I have found my problem, the micro sd card I was using is a sandisk 32gb sd card sdhc. I used a 4gb card for the flashcart and this time I switched the contents on both the cards so the 4gb card was in the console this time and it worked.
If anyone else looks at this and has the same problem I hope this answer helped. Thank you guys so much for the help.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Velorian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone be able to help me? NTRboot won't load up on any of my 5 3ds systems with my R4i Gold 3ds plus. I have files set up properly on fat32 3ds micro sd card. R4i is switched over to N mode. I have the magnet in the right spot and am pressing the right buttons. I have 2 bricked systems that I am trying to fix, but I need NTRboot to work in order to fix them. The r4i came pre-flashed and I did try it on all 5 systems I have and I even tried it with different 3ds micro sd cards. I have lots of micro sd cards, so I took 3 of them one 16gb, one 32gb, and one 64gb, and I set them up fat32 formatted with the correct file structure and tested all of them with all 5 systems I have with the pre-flashed r4i. Then I made a backup of the r4i card, and tried to flash it manually to see if that would work and then I went again and tried again swapping out the micro sd cards 3 times on each system with the magnet in the right spot on each one.

Last edited by Velorian,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2