ROM Hack NTR Plugin Thread???

Dvdxploitr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there is a thread for NTR Plugins? This is something I just recently got into using with Super Mario Maker...I don't have a specific game that I want NTR plug-ins for, but just curious to know if there is a thread specifically for them...or even a website that has a list of plug-ins available?

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can Google to find multiple job hunting sites and dating sites. :P
nah i prefer those picture ad that appear on some website, that says some hottie want to date me/is in my area and there is also this nice people telling how i can make $2000+ money from home easily, what a nice people they are...so kind

Lokote2134

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to get bootNTR to start up on my n:ds it had a9lh installed with Luma and I updated to the latest flimware 11.2.0 so i can use plugins and yes i have ntr cfw selector install and i have the ntr.bin in the sd card but when it loads either 3.2 or 3.3 or 3.4 i get load failed #fileopen_failure #load_and_execute press anybutton to reboot

Luro02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
im trying to get bootNTR to start up on my n:ds it had a9lh installed with Luma and I updated to the latest flimware 11.2.0 so i can use plugins and yes i have ntr cfw selector install and i have the ntr.bin in the sd card but when it loads either 3.2 or 3.3 or 3.4 i get load failed #fileopen_failure #load_and_execute press anybutton to reboot
Why is this Message in this Thread ???
BTW : Here would be a answer ^^ ( you could also try to use a different NTR CFW Version )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr