NTR Plugin Thread???

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Dvdxploitr, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Dvdxploitr
    OP

Dvdxploitr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 24, 2008
    United States
    Is there is a thread for NTR Plugins? This is something I just recently got into using with Super Mario Maker...I don't have a specific game that I want NTR plug-ins for, but just curious to know if there is a thread specifically for them...or even a website that has a list of plug-ins available?

2. Luro02

Luro02 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Germany,Baden-W├╝rtemberg
  3. x06xpower

x06xpower GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2016
    United States
  4. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    You can Google to find multiple job hunting sites and dating sites. :P

5. x06xpower

x06xpower GBAtemp Regular

Jul 20, 2016
    United States
    nah i prefer those picture ad that appear on some website, that says some hottie want to date me/is in my area and there is also this nice people telling how i can make $2000+ money from home easily, what a nice people they are...so kind

6. Lokote2134

Lokote2134 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States
    im trying to get bootNTR to start up on my n:ds it had a9lh installed with Luma and I updated to the latest flimware 11.2.0 so i can use plugins and yes i have ntr cfw selector install and i have the ntr.bin in the sd card but when it loads either 3.2 or 3.3 or 3.4 i get load failed #fileopen_failure #load_and_execute press anybutton to reboot

7. Luro02

Luro02 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Germany,Baden-W├╝rtemberg
    Why is this Message in this Thread ???
    BTW : Here would be a answer ^^ ( you could also try to use a different NTR CFW Version )

8. Lokote2134

Lokote2134 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States
    thanks for your help got it working now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice