NTR not working

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Majickhat55, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Majickhat55
    OP

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    I can't seem to figure out how to get this to work. I'm just trying to use it to be able to receive gift pokemon from other regions which I heard was possible. I followed the tutorial I found about the file placement etc, and NTR loads I assume (Games load with a green flash) but nothing is different. It doesn't even change the language to Japanese like it should. I'm using it with Pokemon AS if it matters... Any help would greatly be appreciated

2. LunaLogic

LunaLogic Gimme DLDI please.

Jan 21, 2016
    Switzerland
    Under the Great Firewall
    The language of Pokemon is based on what you selected when initializing the game, NTR has nothing to do with it. I guess what you need is a region-change on 3DS?

3. Majickhat55
    OP

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Yeah, but I saw other posts on here about NTR being enough for that. Just to receive the other region pokemon

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

And I started a new game using the NTR plugin BEFORE actually selecting a language and it was automatically in Spanish. I have a US 3DS and a US Game Cartridge. I'm so confused Lol

4. Majickhat55
    OP

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Nevermind I got it working :D