ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

BadBoyXxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi thanks for the help i have a question i started my ntr plugins and work but i can find where i can changed it on the game yo kai watch euro :( can u help me please

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition EUR
Publisher: Nintendo
Title ID: 000400000017A800
Serial: CTR-BFZP

I try both the code in the MEGA folder. No one work, evrey code i try all ended with the game (after active the code, exemple the 100 exp code) crash and promp me to restart the console. I use the recent version of Luma CWF with NTR. The folder name in the MEGA one are these:

-Fire emblem fates special edition (EUR)
-Fire Emblem Fates - Special Edition (EUR)

BadBoyXxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When you lauch ntr cfw, launch your game and press Y+X and you see a "Game Menu"
yes i know it but my problem are that i cant save a game if i used it :( i dont no what i need to used i have luma with the last update and NTR 3.3 can u help me to work this

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition EUR
Publisher:
Nintendo
Title ID: 000400000017A800
Serial: CTR-BFZP

I try both the code in the MEGA folder. No one work, evrey code i try all ended with the game (after active the code, exemple the 100 exp code) crash and promp me to restart the console. I use the recent version of Luma CWF with NTR. The folder name in the MEGA one are these:

-Fire emblem fates special edition (EUR)
-Fire Emblem Fates - Special Edition (EUR)
100 exp doesn't work on me too but there are many code work and doesn't work. I will updated the plugin tomorrow...

yes i know it but my problem are that i cant save a game if i used it :( i dont no what i need to used i have luma with the last update and NTR 3.3 can u help me to work this
What's the game you play ?

BadBoyXxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
100 exp doesn't work on me too but there are many code work and doesn't work. I will updated the plugin tomorrow...

What's the game you play ?
yo kai watch europe version i have reinstalled the new version of ntrboot 3.4 preview 2 but with the same error

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
You could try my cheat plugin. I used this for the english patched version. I dont know if there any differences between converter plugins and my own compiled ones. But it's worth a try.
Code:
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/oPdGmmXO/file.html

Oh well, use only one plugin. If there are more than one .plg file in folder it might not work.
dude it works perfectly, thanks! :yay3ds:

@chronoss can you add this one for those with the english patch :D

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

Attachments

• Fire Emblem Fates - Special Edition (EUR).rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 98

Coffee Prosecutor

Asking too much.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You could try my cheat plugin. I used this for the english patched version. I dont know if there any differences between converter plugins and my own compiled ones. But it's worth a try.
Code:
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/oPdGmmXO/file.html

Oh well, use only one plugin. If there are more than one .plg file in folder it might not work.
You think you could do something like this for MHX? (while using the English Patch)

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You think you could do something like this for MHX? (while using the English Patch)
I've just checked MHX Codes. This would take ages for me to write a plugin. I have no converter and do it all by my own, plus I'm not the fastest (old man here).
I think you should wait a little longer. If the converter is released you can do your own plugins in no time.

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I try most of the code and all make the game crash and force me to restart the console. I try the usual subspect and other code but all give me the same result.
It work on me, try to update the game ;)

For fire emblem and the black screen crash issue (for most game actually), it'll be solved with the next beta of the converter.
So if @chronoss update the plugin try it, normally it'll work. ;)
I will do it this week, I think redo all the codes that haven't been tested

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche