Hacking NTR CFW not working with super smash bros. 3ds?

3DS_Satan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, this is my first post. I have been running NTR perfectly and I even get the menu and the green screen when loading super smash bros 3ds. cheats are turned on but but none of them are seeming to work. i have firmware 11.6.U. NTR plugins work for every other game. and again the menu loads up in game. what could i be doing wrong?

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, this is my first post. I have been running NTR perfectly and I even get the menu and the green screen when loading super smash bros 3ds. cheats are turned on but but none of them are seeming to work. i have firmware 11.6.U. NTR plugins work for every other game. and again the menu loads up in game. what could i be doing wrong?
If you're on an Old 3DS, you have to use the Mode 3 BootNTR selector when you want to play SSB

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How would I update the game now?
You can simply download the update from the eShop, there's no risk even if the game is pirated

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

find an update cia
GOSH UPDATING PIRATED GAMES IS SAFE! There are countless threads discussing the whole 11.8 situation, IT'S SAFE TO UPDATE GAMES!!

Last edited by lAkdaOpeKA,
Reactions: MrMcTiller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I said to my wifey earlier, "I gotta pull a Nocto card on that one." Without even thinking she...