Hacking Nsps don't work.

Lkhel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have a nsp which asks me to insert the cartridge after installation with goldleaf ... It asks for firmware 12.1.0 and I am in Fw 13 with AMS 1.1.1 ...
I don't understand, I also have NSPs with a cloud over it, what does that mean? And when I want to install an xci with goldleaf 0.9 it offers me to read the file but not the installer. I was on sx os and I immerse myself in atmosphere but I am struggling to set up my son's Switch.
Thank you for the help you can give me.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you were legit, a game with a cloud over it means it's archived to be ready to redownloaded from the eshop on the home page

Reactions: Lkhel

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason (even though its possible I do it myself) people refuse to combine Nsp files (base game, updates, and dlc) like what is done with XCI files. so chances are you either installed an update or dlc

Lkhel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the help, I put the sigpatches in the atmosphere files but now have the message :
"The software could not be started. Try again from the HOME menu. "

Alsusee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Once you have sigpatches on the SD card. Make sure the Hekate ini file is configured to chainload Fusee or just inject Fusee at RCM (which is probably easier).

Then you can install and use Tinfoil to install your XCI files. In Tinfoil, you can even install XCI and NSP files from an external hard drive formatted to exfat so you don't need to worry about splitting your files.

Lkhel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone and thank you for your help. Actually I was missing an update on some nsps😅. Problem solved. Thank you very much! 😊

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Drugs.