Hacking Now, what should i do?

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated my O3DS from 3.00 to 4.00, and i already installed MSET Gateway, and eventually i did a format to the emunand, now what?, all i have here is palantine CFW, i was doing a tutorial with some guy that showed how to install CFW on his 3DS but he needed the browser, the problem is that i don't have it since the games doesn't have browsers installed, what are my options now?

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have the browser, you are gonna have to use the ds profile exploit, which only works on 4.x and 6.x. To use mset, you're gonna need an NDS flashcart though.

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't have the browser, you are gonna have to use the ds profile exploit, which only works on 4.x and 6.x. To use mset, you're gonna need an NDS flashcart though.
I already installed that with a flashcard, i can access to that by pressing L on "NDS Profile Settings", now, what should i do?
Well is not exactly like that, it just goes to the menu of the 3ds again for some reason

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already installed that with a flashcard, i can access to that by pressing L on "NDS Profile Settings", now, what should i do?
Well is not exactly like that, it just goes to the menu of the 3ds again for some reason
Extract the rxTools files to your sd card and then use the rxtools mset installer. After that, click profile settings. Should open up the rxTools installation menu.

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Check the latest rxtools download on github. It should be in the folder titled "mset".
I put all the files on the SD, i put the "rxtools installer" on the flashcard, and i did it all, but when i try to access rxtools, it resets everytime back to the main menu, why?

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put all the files on the SD, i put the "rxtools installer" on the flashcard, and i did it all, but when i try to access rxtools, it resets everytime back to the main menu, why?
After you put rxinstaller.nds on your flashcart, you need to run it and click your install mset.

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Illustrate me, this is what i did, in this moment i formatted my emunand, with the Mset, which only lets me the Launcher.dat and the 3DS carpet on my SD, what files should i download now?

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Illustrate me, this is what i did, in this moment i formatted my emunand, with the Mset, which only lets me the Launcher.dat and the 3DS carpet on my SD, what files should i download now?
Download rxtools.dat, firmware.bin and the slotkey file onto the root of your sd card. Once you have the rxtools mset properly installed. Launch rxTools using the ds profile exploit (no need to hold down L or anything). It should load up the rxTools menu installation.

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Download rxtools.dat, firmware.bin and the slotkey file onto the root of your sd card. Once you have the rxtools mset properly installed. Launch rxTools using the ds profile exploit (no need to hold down L or anything). It should load up the rxTools menu installation.
Yes!, it worked... with missing theme files?, what the fuck?

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure you have a folder called rxTools on your sd card as well. This folder should have the theme folder with the themes.
Finally, now is telling me to stand by, thank you for the guide, another question, with rxtools, how do i install cias?

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to get the FBI installer onto your sysnand. Once you get the proper files onto your sd card (which you can find in the github source), use the rxTools menu to inject FBI into whichever NAND u are planning to use or both.

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to get the FBI installer onto your sysnand. Once you get the proper files onto your sd card (which you can find in the github source), use the rxTools menu to inject FBI into whichever NAND u are planning to use or both.
Where should i install fbi? in which nand?

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where should i install fbi? in which nand?
I have FBI installed in both NANDs. It's up to you really. It's probably best to have FBI on your emunand. If you accidentally install a corrupted file, you don't want it to ruin your system. You typically wanna use emuNAND for everything since it can be updated to the latest firmware.

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have FBI installed in both NANDs. It's up to you really. It's probably best to have FBI on your emunand. If you accidentally install a corrupted file, you don't want it to ruin your system. You typically wanna use emuNAND for everything since it can be updated to the latest firmware.
Wait, it is asking me for fbi_inject.tmd, should i put "fbi_injection" in the root of the sd card or inside rxtools?

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, why is that everytime i charge rxtools, it works perfectly, but it always says "Installation failed" when it doesn't?
Installation failed means that you likely did not place the correct firmware.bin file onto your sd card. Make sure it is the latest firmware.bin created using the python tool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1