• Replies 181
  • Likes 11

Josephimmanuel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Me too, i've followed the whole instructions, but still black screen. (it happens to SSB too.) Im using O3DS 11.2, Luma 6.3.1 and the latest A9LH.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Me too, i've followed the whole instructions, but still black screen. (it happens to SSB too.) Im using O3DS 11.2, Luma 6.3.1 and the latest A9LH.

Uninstall the pre downloads and delete ticket, download from that iso site, hint CFW/Decrypted.. They've worked 100% with same stats as you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josephimmanuel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Google search that iso site as we are not allowed to give the link. Did you download the game or the demo? We meant the game, not the demo.
the game, sun and moon, both of them didnt work sir. :'(.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

S
Google search that iso site as we are not allowed to give the link. Did you download the game or the demo? We meant the game, not the demo.
So, i have to open FBI and click delete ticket before i uninstall the game or after install the game?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game, sun and moon, both of them didnt work sir. :'(.

S
So, i have to open FBI and click delete ticket before i uninstall the game or after install the game?
Ther's an option to delete both the game and ticket.

Josephimmanuel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Uninstall the pre downloads and delete ticket, download from that iso site, hint CFW/Decrypted.. They've worked 100% with same stats as you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not working sir. :'(

Stil black screen. :'(

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can I load the game without doing all this if I install the cia file after 18th? I have installed the demo from ghe eshop btw and I'm running luma 3ds on 11.0 a9lh .
What should I do if I don't want to go through all this? I want a proper clean cut installation, where I can install the cia file and be done with it without any issues .

TheLegendaryJame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, both of these worked for me, but I'm more curious as to why this actually works. Why would the 3DS recognize a dummy seed as a Moon or Sun seed? I mean the dummy files are literally identical except for the name of the titleid. Will the dummy seed be updated to the legit one once we visit the eShop when the actual games come out? Also is there even a way we can extract or delete seeds from our systems once imported, or if we're able to extract the seeddb.bin file from our 3DS and see what seeds we do have? IDK, I'm just kind of curious how this seed thing works.

Can I load the game without doing all this if I install the cia file after 18th? I have installed the demo from ghe eshop btw and I'm running luma 3ds on 11.0 a9lh .
What should I do if I don't want to go through all this? I want a proper clean cut installation, where I can install the cia file and be done with it without any issues .
If you visit the games on the eShop after installing the cia, you're going to need to do this or if you've pre-loaded the game. If you haven't you're probably good to go. The demo shouldn't effect anything.

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Ok, both of these worked for me, but I'm more curious as to why this actually works. Why would the 3DS recognize a dummy seed as a Moon or Sun seed? I mean the dummy files are literally identical except for the name of the titleid. Will the dummy seed be updated to the legit one once we visit the eShop when the actual games come out? Also is there even a way we can extract or delete seeds from our systems once imported, or if we're able to extract the seeddb.bin file from our 3DS and see what seeds we do have? IDK, I'm just kind of curious how this seed thing works.

If you visit the games on the eShop after installing the cia, you're going to need to do this or if you've pre-loaded the game. If you haven't you're probably good to go. The demo shouldn't effect anything.
What If I install the cia after 18th?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1