Note 3 or Note4 the question is now? (help?)

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by Metoroid0, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Metoroid0
    OP

Metoroid0 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 2, 2012
    Japan
    SR388
    Guys, im in dilemma so i figured, why dot i ask for opinion people from gba temp since they are tottaly honest, heplfull, only real experts that i recognise.

The thing is, i got note 3, i use it for gaming and for art (im an artist) now i want to upgrade to note 4 but i heard that note 4 has flaws and i should avoid it, others say its flawless...so should i upgrade or should i be happy with my note 3... sorry, samsung galaxy note 3

2. TEINDTPA

TEINDTPA Banned

Banned
    Oct 6, 2016
    Mauritius
    Hell
    Note 4 , i add this one before and it was amazing! or if you have money get the note 5 all the flaw you have heard must be from r people that come from iphone to android , the note 4 is flawless it perform well and i did some drawing on it and succeeded. get the note 5 if you can or get the note 4 !

3. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal Seriel's Original Stalker

GBAtemp Patron
    gnmmarechal is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 13, 2014
    Portugal
    https://gs2012.xyz
    Imo, Samsung devices in general are pretty good, both specs and display-wise. The only issue with those, is bloatware. Be prepared for a lot of it, though more recent devices are getting better at not coming with that much.

4. TEINDTPA

TEINDTPA Banned

Banned
    Oct 6, 2016
    Mauritius
    Hell
    Yea but for cpu difference it help i got the exynos 8 core and game lag , i always need to OC my cpu to max then i can play flawless but with this trick i got a 1080p screen game run flawless without need to OC , quad core ,andreno 530 is better than 8 core big.Little , mali880 mp12 and it help save battery without losing all of my display!

5. emigre

emigre Oh Jeremy Corbyn

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    I say just upgrade to a Note 5 if you can as it will age better.

6. mgrev

mgrev Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic

GBAtemp Patron
    mgrev is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 13, 2015
    Norway
    Under Tomato Hentai's stairs
    The note 4 Snapdragon edition will continue to get unofficial updates for a long time, but if you have the money. get that one

7. Blue_Mew

Blue_Mew Team Skull ☠️Grunt☠️

Oct 2, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Faraway Island
    Why not the Note 5/7?

8. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    It's kinda hard to get the note 7 these days, on account of Samsung officially discontinuing them. Should've given us the note 6 instead...

9. Tenshi_Okami

Tenshi_Okami GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 3, 2015
    Puerto Rico
    The note 4 is a pretty good phone, but if you get it. You should put a debloated Stock ROM since the phone is pretty bloated with apps that aren't needed

10. Ryu Kenshin

Ryu Kenshin GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2015
    I go with LG v10 and totally love it :wub: