Hacking Nostalgia Error

SenutiAi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I'm wondering if I'm the only getting the save file format errors whenever I load the rom. is there an update I should get...or is it my rom?....Merry Christmas in advance!

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SenutiAi said:
Alright so I'm wondering if I'm the only getting the save file format errors whenever I load the rom. *snip* is there an update I should get...or is it my rom?....Merry Christmas in advance!
I dont think there was ever a problem with Nostalgia, I just ran it my self to test and it saved and laoded the save after reboot just fine. I am using M3 Sakura 1.45x

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but I never had any problems with Nostalgia whatsoever. I recommend re-downloading it. Also, not to be a bitch, but you can't mention rom sites. I would edit that site out of your post. Merry Christmas to you to!

SenutiAi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright wow that website is confusing....what am I supposed to download....sorry I'm really bad with this stuff...

SenutiAi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Up to this point, I can only say to re-download the rom. I don't have an M3, I have an AceKard 2i. Sorry about that.
Alright I am doing that as well as upgrading, first I think I should be safe and back everything up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm