Hacking Noobish question about 11.0-33 compability

SwaGoat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
As the tittle says,the question is stupid,and annoying.I'm sorry for that but I haven't found any place having this info ''sticked together''.

Please answer the question with each coresponding number.Each question is reffered to the version 11.0-33,unless something else is noted.
  1. Can I load the Gateway CFW ?
  2. Can I load RxTools CFW ?
  3. Can I play free games (online,ONLY if possible),WITHOUT a flashcard?
  4. Can I install cias if I have miniPasta or PastaCFW ? (Note:When I say cias,I litteraly mean ANY cia,like gameboy,nes injects or something)
5.Can I use the R4i RTS 3DS to play 3ds games? (The question is,of course,stupid,but I don't know about the latest updates or something)

Sorry if you lost an eye or two by reading this,sorry if this is considered shitposting.
And most importantly sorry for repeating these kinds of questions

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
As the tittle says,the question is stupid,and annoying.I'm sorry for that but I haven't found any place having this info ''sticked together''.

Please answer the question with each coresponding number.Each question is reffered to the version 11.0-33,unless something else is noted.
  1. Can I load the Gateway CFW ?
  2. Can I load RxTools CFW ?
  3. Can I play free games (online,ONLY if possible),WITHOUT a flashcard?
  4. Can I install cias if I have miniPasta or PastaCFW ? (Note:When I say cias,I litteraly mean ANY cia,like gameboy,nes injects or something)
5.Can I use the R4i RTS 3DS to play 3ds games? (The question is,of course,stupid,but I don't know about the latest updates or something)

Sorry if you lost an eye or two by reading this,sorry if this is considered shitposting.
And most importantly sorry for repeating these kinds of questions
I'm going to assume you have an unhacked 3ds?
1. Nope, you need to downgrade your 3ds
2. Nope, you need to downgrade your 3ds
3. Nope, you need to downgrade your 3ds
4. Nope, you need to downgrade your 3ds
5. Not sure, ask google.

If you want to go and downgrade/hack your 3ds, so you can do all that stuff, please follow Plailect's guide. Google it. It is the most regularly updated guide and the safest. Also rxTools and Gateway are shit.

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

sweatbox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thats an interessting thread but its not so quick answered.

First. With an original 11.0.0-33 FW all your questions should answered with no. But as you wished

1. Can I load the Gateway CFW ? -No Gateway prefered the 9.2 as Basic. If you want the 'fastboot' Method thats not really public at the moment you should have 10.3
  2. Can I load RxTools CFW ? -No. RxTools uses like Gateway the exploit included in the 9.2 or in the 4.X Firmware.
  3. Can I play free games (online,ONLY if possible),WITHOUT a flashcard? - Yes, sure. You can for example play Metroid Prime: Federation Force. Its free from eshop. But i guess thats not what you mean so no because of missing cfw
  4. Can I install cias if I have miniPasta or PastaCFW ? (Note:When I say cias,I litteraly mean ANY cia,like gameboy,nes injects or something) - Yes with PastaCFW and a cia installer you can, but you cant boot it because of your 11.0.0
  5. Can I use the R4i RTS 3DS to play 3ds games? (The question is,of course,stupid,but I don't know about the latest updates or something) -R4i RTS 3DS is a NDS Card so no you will not be able to play 3ds games with that card
Your only way is to downgrade your 11.0.0 to 9.2 that can be done by a hardmod or by purchasing a game from the shop with an already hacked 3ds.

Edit: :ninja:

Last edited by sweatbox,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol