name111111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Yes, I did find the tutorial about getting Wii U Homebrew and such installed (following "Community noob guide to Wii u hacking").

I plan on using BrowserHax --> make full backup --> use external HDD for games --> WUP Installer ( I guess ?? ) --> Mocha CFW

Ok, so I have spent literally days downloading via Wii U USB Helper, which has brought me to numerous questions.

(1) Can I run non-legit games alongside legit games? I have previously paid for several eShop games and physical discs.

(2) Will I be able to play games via online play using games acquired on Wii U USB Helper?

(3) Will I be able to use the DLC content from Wii U USB Helper without something bad happening?

(4) So, I download the games, put them on SD card, but there's updates and dlc content... Do I have to mix these files among the game files or keep in separate folders and the Wii U will be able to install them properly?

(5) Is there a list of known games that cause "bricks" ?

(6) Are there MD5 hashes calculated so I know I am getting exactly the game in its original form, not something else that may hurt my Wii U or spy on me?

(7) What happens if I try to install a game that has corrupted files or missing files? Does Wii U check for corruption and abort if the game is not intact ... or do I get a "brick" ?

(8) I heard there were still going to be new games released for Wii U in 2019, like Just Dance. When will development stop? Is there anything from Nintendo concerning Wii U upcoming updates beyond 5.5.3? I noticed new games listed on Wii U USB Helper, does this mean there are new games being posted to the eShop on the Wii U?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh well the shop is closing down .. Soon . So just do CBHC so it auto boots the hack... I hate the browser hack way me .. But that's your choice.. I still play games online . Mario Kart.. COD BLK OPS/GHOSTS all my games are from USB helper ... WUP Install everything .. & rename all your game downloads to basic folders like " 1 " .... "2" . Ect . If they have "tm" or anything like that at the end of game name . It won't install... You can brick if you use CBHC . But only if you don't follow the rules . & they are very basic ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1