Hacking noob question

WhoIsDatMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I down graded and am doing an ISO of a game I own "Guiter Hero" for a back. A friend toldme about a website that is "cool" and you can watch old tv shows on it.. but I would rather do it through the wireless connection on Wii, so I can watch the shows on my big screen (you can't download the shows just watch as streaming) is there a way to do this with buying the internet channel? with what I have now?

D

Deleted User

What does your question has to do with "Guiter Hero" (Which I think is a cheap ass china-made rip-off of Guitar Hero)

Anyway, just get Internet Channel, worth 500 wii points.

That, or, get the .wad version.

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you softmodded your Wii already then you should have the WAD Manager.Download the internet channel .WAD and install it using the wad manager.

BTW what does your question have to do with guitar hero?

WhoIsDatMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry just trying to learn too m any things at once (regarding Guitar Hero) if I Get the internet channel will that mess with the softmods I have done? I am on 3.2u right now

What is the wad version? where do I get it?

And Thank you for responding so quickly, I don't think you all know how much some of us "noobs" appreciate all the help and patience you guys must have!

This is all VERY new to me give me a computer and I will take it apart and rebuild it. Put this Wii stuff and I have no idea... so Thank you!

K

Kurisuellegarden

I would say, rip the online videos, convert them to avi, and watch them on GeexBox!!! I use GeexBox as my media center! xD I have my 380gb HDD plugged into my Wii and I watch movies and videos all the time!
wink.gif

WhoIsDatMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not asking for warez.. I do know better. I am just asking if there is a wad or what ever to get internet connection to look at a few websites, I have learned so much through you guys it isn't even funny. But if there is a free way to look at a couple websites I would rather do that. If not I will get the internet channel as long as it does not mess with what I have down so far (softmod I.E. homebrew, system menu down grading, gamaloader) I am buy no means asking about illegal games, just if there is a free way to connect to the internet via a wireless router.
Thank

K

Kurisuellegarden

Yup and definitely. =] Just go find yourself the "Opera Internet Channel" wad from somewhere!

WhoIsDatMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHERE?? like I said if I can buy the wii points and do it from there WITHOUT mess with what i have done so far, I would be a happy camper... Yes if there is a free site I can download I would rather do that. But if I have to pay the $5 or what ever no biggie..

WhoIsDatMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I can't find "Internet Channel Wad" for free.... simple yes or no question... If I go to Target and buy the wii points for the "Internet Chaneel" will it have pronblems with me being on 3.2U? I just want to get on the itnternet through WII if I can do it for free cool, if I have to pay $20 big deal as long as it won't mess with anything I have done so far like force me to 3.4 etc.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2