KOman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

So I got a Supercard DsOnei a couple of months ago and am finally getting around to putting some emulators on it. i took a look at the sticky topic with the list of emulators but it appears to very outdated. I am looking for emulators for the following systems:

1. GAMEBOY/ GBC- my understanding is that lameboy is the go to emulator
2. Genesis - is jenesisDS the best?
3. Game gear - have no idea which one I should use
4. NES
5. SNES

It looks like many use nesDS and snemulDS, but I tried to visit the official websites and they appear to be taken down or have not been updated in ~ 2 years. I was wondering if there was an unofficial website where these emulators are hosted along with regular updates and compatibility lists etc.

Overall, I think it would be helpful to have the websites for these so that I could have a starting point. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. GAMEBOY/ GBC- lameboy
2. Genesis - jenesisDS
3. Game gear - actually I use s8ds, it plays master system and game gear games
4. NES - I use nesds

I really have no idea about a good snes emulator since most games I tried never worked all that well. Others may be able to help you out aswell but that is what I have used since my first R4, and all still work great.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
SnemulDS is the best SNES emulator for the DS. But maybe the come of the SuperCard DStwo might change that fact, because it has (or will have) a better SNES emulator, according to the SC team.

Anyways, you can download all these emulators on FileTrip, no need to visit the official websites anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night