Nokia N-Gage Emulator

sonictopfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
**Edit: This is not a PS Vita app, it’s only for PC and Android atm, I posted it here to suggest a port since source code for android version exists.**

I've finally got around testing this N-Gage emulator on my Android phone and it ran great (playing with a touch screen sucks), only issue I had is with Puyo Pop not playing sound for whatever reason, it was nice reliving the old days of playing N-Gage after school while waiting for my ride home.

There is a PC and an Android version and I was wondering if it's possible to use the source code to convert it to a PS Vita homebrew app, this is less a request and more so a suggestion, would be cool to play Super Monkey Ball and Sega Rally Championship on my Playstation Vita.

https://github.com/EKA2L1/EKA2L1/releases

Last edited by sonictopfan,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's awesome I didn't know a fully functional N-Gage emulator existed and I definitely am gonna try it out!

It's just a shame nothing can be done about the stinkin' awful aspect ratio, but oh well.

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is Ashen and the alternate version of Red Faction working with the Emu on PC ?
I have currently not many time, but this would be a highlight when it works decent.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is an N-Gage thread, Sega made an Android version/port of Sonic N (aka Advance), but the best version of the game is the Fan Remake.

I had no idea there was an awesome buttery smooth and in wide-screen version of Sonic Advance.

Sega definitely has to make a HD Trilogy of Advance. However, it better not be like Sonic Origins. 🤬

Reactions: sonictopfan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.