NO UMD Passport Program for NA

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
sony doesnt realize !)you should dl psp titles on SEN for free if you register the umd's to your account 2) not even offering this service in the us is strike 2 i wonder what will be the final nail in the vita's coffin this handheld is doomed watch and see

There's this hip new thing in the English language called "periods". My brain was out of breath after reading that sentence in my head.

Also, systems with shitty last gen compatibility that have NOT failed (well, not flopped at least):
  • DSi: No GBA compatibility (technically it's still in the DS family, it's not a next-gen console)
  • N64: None at all
  • Gamecube: None at all
  • Xbox 360: Some key games didn't work on the system, issues with others.
  • PS3 Slim: None at all
PS VITA IS DOOMED RUN FOR YOUR GAMING LIVES.

PS3 Slim plays PS1 games fine. That's backwards compatibility.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
sony doesnt realize !)you should dl psp titles on SEN for free if you register the umd's to your account 2) not even offering this service in the us is strike 2 i wonder what will be the final nail in the vita's coffin this handheld is doomed watch and see

There's this hip new thing in the English language called "periods". My brain was out of breath after reading that sentence in my head.

Also, systems with shitty last gen compatibility that have NOT failed (well, not flopped at least):
  • DSi: No GBA compatibility (technically it's still in the DS family, it's not a next-gen console)
  • N64: None at all
  • Gamecube: None at all
  • Xbox 360: Some key games didn't work on the system, issues with others.
  • PS3 Slim: None at all
PS VITA IS DOOMED RUN FOR YOUR GAMING LIVES.

PS3 Slim plays PS1 games fine. That's backwards compatibility.
While we're on the subject, PSP plays PSOne games too. So does the Vita. :P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyway...........

The backlash over the program in Japan is probably part of the reason they've abandoned it. Perhaps a silly move but it doesn't seem that Sony can do anything right in regards to pleasing it's consumers and making money.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Fair play, but...

Opera web browser, became available on April 11, 2007 and was free until June 30, 2007. After that period, the browser had a price of 500 Wii Points. ~Wiki
.... and?
You said you had to buy Opera at first, which you was clearly wrong. (Lol @ quoting Wiki though)
There are more sources for that info, but yeah, I stand corrected, Opera was free for a while, then 500 points for 2 years straight, then free again. Controlled Beta much?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1