dl1955

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I notice that GameYeeeah is a recommeneded site. I bought 2 DS One units and one of them is faulty. I just get 2 white screens when turned on. The other runs like a champ. I have emailed them numerous times and have not gotten one reply back. Are they on vacation? It doesn't say anything on their website.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for any replys...

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, it IS the holidays. While I understand your situation, you gotta remember that these shops can be run by just one to three guys sometimes. So they are likely on a short holiday to be with family.
biggrin.gif

I'd say if you don't get a reply by the jan 2nd or 3rd, then get pissy.

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to try and call them up if they have any contact information. Otherwise I might try one last time and let them know that if you do not get a response within 24 hours considering they have already ignored your inqueries for the past 72 hours which is and should be unacceptable to you considering they gladly took your money happidly much quicker than that like in 72 seconds fast, but what I was geting at is that you need to let them know that you will do a "Charge Back" on your credit card for faulty goods if they do not respond to allow you to make arrangements to replace the product in question.

I personally have done 2 or 3 charge backs with my credit card and one of them I even had to close the account and open a new one. That is one thing you have to keep an eye on if you do it, that it does not get reversed either by the credit card company which will investigate. And you need to make sure they don't try charging you again.

I imagine though if you just put "Charge Back" as the email title they will respond quickly. I hate using those kind of tactics but I normally get the response I should with some of these online dealers by just hinting to the fact that I don't take things sitting down and I am fully willing and capable of calling my credit card company to get things worked out if they don't. That and some companies also shiver when you say that your going to file a BBB report against them, last thing they want is to be audited or investigated by the Better Business Bearu, trust me I think you have much better leg to stand on than they do...

Also if you did the purchase through paypal, I don't remember they payment options when I ordered my R4 from them, but PayPal may also help you out if you did, just let them know one of the 2 products which were the same arrived DoA and they will not respond back to any emails or phone calls(if they have a phone number).

I hope you get everything resolved, but knowing about doing Charge Backs with my Visa card has been one of the most comforting things to me when I make questionable purchases from any online dealer I am unsure about.

I was also under the impression that THIS site or someone involved with this site runs GameYeeeah... maybe not but if so I'd expect a response in these very forums.

Zero, might be right on giving them more time but do not wait to long, the credit card companies are able to do more the sooner you are to contact them, but I'd probably as long as you contact them about it during the same billing cycle you'll be fine there. I have gone as back as 3-4 months before but not much further than that. My issues in the past had been with hosts ripping me off and a store in Brooklynn(yea I know better now) that tried selling me a warranty on my projector by flat out lying to me.. I think there was another one but I cannot remember right now but those were two expensive ones, one about $100 and the other was actually more like $200 in additional hosting services I did not agree to.

dl1955

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much for your replys guys. I know that it is the holidays but like glitch said they took my money quick but don't respond to my replies in the same manner. I will give them until Tuesday then I will submit a dispute through paypal. I hate to do this because all I want is my unit replaced, no more no less. I was going to place an order for the R4 but now I am questioning their customer service. The charge card companys are always good at trying to resolve issues like this. I heard good things about Gameyeeeah and hope that is is just a fluke and because it is the holidays. I'll keep you guys posted.

Sho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As far as i know was big earthquake in the area of hong kong a few days before and a big underwater-cable got damaged.
Now a big part of Asia has no internetconnection so probably they can´t answer your emails. And the websites are working because they are hostet somwhere else.

They will fix the problem as soon as the can, because it´s also important for the whole economie.

So just be a little more patient.

dl1955

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Just a little update. They finally responded. Only when I filed a dispute claim with Paypal. Interesting...
All that matters is that they responded and I will be sending back the bad card.

Thanks guys and Happy New Year!!

Xurreal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Strange, I asked for a cancellation just yesterday before I went to sleep. Around 8pm UK time and woke up to find they already responded to my email this morning.

I would gather the earthquake disrupted their normal business practices. On a side note, the underwater cables are estimated to take 2-3 weeks to repair.

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question, Where it chooses To Pay by Paypal it asks me to click the Merchant Return thing, erk forgot what it truely said, but i cant find that Button In My Paypal Account? Help please? I order on the 28 of this month c.c

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...