Not open for further replies.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs.
  • Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, and ISO files.
  • Members may also NOT mention torrent or warez-containing sites or channels by name or otherwise.
  • We do not condone piracy in any way.
  • Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

Reactions: 3 people

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Before I start a search for it. I would like to know if anyone knows of a decent website that will allow me to download NDS roms as their original NDS files. Not as .rar files that I need to extract. But the NDS files as they are before compression.

I am internetless at home at the moment, but I can use the local library's computer. However the computers won't let me download winrar or 7zip. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a website specifically like the one I am asking for.
How about you just download the RAR'd file at school, throw it on a flash drive and decompress it at home on your own PC?

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself