no original games work anymore

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by unr007d, Mar 15, 2009.

1. unr007d
    OP

unr007d Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    i hacked my wii with the EOC guide it was 3.3u and followed all the steps and it worked perfect..now it's 3.2uand i got gamma 0.3 to work and everything just couldn't get guitar hero world tour to work (dvd read error 349) so yesterday i was reading somewhere that if i use anyTD and delete the iso037 it will work so i did that and now my wii will not load original games anymore nor i cannot use ios downgrader (just reboots the wii) or cios installer it is pretty frustrating....i just keep getting errors after errors....any suggestions on how i could get that iso037 file back on my wii or what that file is????...i'm assuming it was a system file that the wii needed and i shouldn't have deleted it but i did and i hope i can fix my wii before my kids kill me....thanks in advance

2. pebls123

pebls123 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2008
    United States
    you should be able to install it with wad manager and a ios37 wad you can get from a disc or the cios37 from cioscorp

3. unr007d
    OP

unr007d Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    thanks pebls123 working 100% again.....thanks for your quick reply

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice