No new loader update like before?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by kwanying, Jul 6, 2010.

Jul 6, 2010
  1. kwanying
    OP

Newcomer kwanying Member

Thailand
    Since akaio 1.5+ i don't see loaders update to fix newer games, so now we only have to wait for every new firmware to fix it?

2. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Before the devs didn't want to mix up loader updates over WiFi for that would cause problems when loading games on AKAIO 1.6RC (Such as loading 1.6RC2 loaders on AKAIO 1.6RC1). With 1.7, the loaders got moved to a different server (normatt's site) and they were given one tiny update to fix MapleStory DS. I'm sure the loaders will return to their normal release habits.

3. penthaler

Member penthaler GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    AKAIO system is still in development, so if you find any bugs or need some improvements in whole system, you can make a suggestion on akaio site.

I know, that new built will come soon (AKAIO 1.7.1 (or another sign)), it will fix many bugs + loader update etc. so just wait and see...

4. dbspanks

Newcomer dbspanks Advanced Member

United States
    I bought my 2 AK2I based on everyones suggestions I got on this site, Now I will admit that it is a great card, but since I have had this card for a few months now I have only seen one update where as the R4 with Wood, has had 3-4 updates already. I don't want anyone to think I am complaining becasue I could care less about the time it takes to get these updates, as i understand the people who do all this work for us have lives and don't work soley on this project. So here is to the next great update to come for all of our Acekards. [​IMG]