No more e-mail

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Apache81, Sep 1, 2010.

Sep 1, 2010

No more e-mail by Apache81 at 8:25 AM (962 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Apache81
    OP

Newcomer Apache81 Member

Italy
    Hi guys, this is strange: my Wii is no more able to receive messages (e-mail) from others Wii and I don't know what more.
    The internet connection works well (I can play Monster Hunter Tri and I can go with the proper channels on internet) and it seems that the problem is only about the inbound message because if I send one it will be received.

I discovered this because I tried to register my Wii with Pokemon HeartGold but after 3 hours I didn't receive the confirmation message sent by the game to my console.
    After that I send a message to the Wii of one of my friends and he received it and replied to me but I've never received the answer.

Does anyone of you know something about? Could it be because of the latest 4.3Wan firmware?

Thanks !!! [​IMG]

2. Apache81
    OP

Newcomer Apache81 Member

Italy
    Just another thing to add: I tried to make a Firmware Update from the Wii menu to check if there is a modded firmware error but I got the 32007 error every time I try to do it.
    Is the official firmware update disabled by Waninkoko's firmware?

3. CarbonX13

Member CarbonX13 GBAtemp 台灣人

Taiwan
    Well, the most obvious problem would be that WiiConnect24 is disabled, which I believe is required to receive messages, so you may want to check and see if that is enabled in Wii Settings.

4. Apache81
    OP

Newcomer Apache81 Member

Italy
    The WiiConnect24 is enabled and I have also re-accepted the internet usage terms.
    I think that could be a modded IOSes problem but I don't know why and how. [​IMG]