No LCD after HWFLY (v1 & Lite Install)

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes glare from my camera is automatically a bridge. I did these with a microscope, there is no bridge. Fuck off. Fucking toxic piece of shit.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Cope harder

Guessing those multiple elephant foots where you didn't flow solder correctly was also glare

What's the return policy when someone finds out their switch looks like Chernobyl's reactor

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Go fingerbang your bf Izy. I know my soldering is solid and my bank account agrees. How immature and toxic.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
You can't attempt to insult, brag and then insult somebody else, you're holding your weapon by the blade there pal.

Offering a service that is fairly niche, and overcharging for your skill level is common amongst what various manual labour industries refer to as "cowboys". This is a factual observation based on your comments and work pictures.

If the V2 is docking fine but the LCD isn't displaying, and you're certain you didn't unplug the LCD, then I suggest you begin looking for micro-solder splashes and shorts around the LCD dc-dc buck.

The LCD not working on the Lite I'm afraid izy is likely correct and if you had bridged that point on the lite flex, you've killed the video out entirely, I'm not sure if it's also dc-dc related or whether you've fried some necessary data lines, but these are the problems you have if not the LCD ribbons, this information should be sufficient to diagnose further.

Good luck, but in my professional opinion you should be offering this service for a very minimal amount currently until your skill improves, if not for free with the understanding you are practicing, though I don't really support practicing on hardware you don't personally own. You are essentially a trainee hairdresser and you should treat yourself as such, owning scissors doesn't make you qualified to cut hair.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-