NO$GBA - Click Not Working

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by penance, Oct 29, 2008.

1. penance
    OP

penance Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2004
    I have a problem. I'm using NO$GBA and while it works great otherwise, in some games I seem unable to click with the mouse in some areas, and I'm not sure why this might be. For example, in Zelda I can click the screen to get to the file menu, but after that I can't click on a file to get on with the game. In Trauma Center I can't even click on the title screen options. I'm not sure if there's a setting messed up somewhere or something I need to change to fix this. Otherwise the emulator runs fine. Anyone got any ideas?

2. penance
    OP

penance Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2004
    Never mind, I just switched over to ideas, and my problems are solved.

3. penance
    OP

penance Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2004
    Well, I decided to try to get NO$GBA working again since I kind of like that emu more than ideas, and I think I've actually found out what the problem really is using the game Touch Detective.

My problem is that whenever I click on the screen for NO$GBA with my mouse, it only registers the click in the upper top corner of the screen, so that any time a general click is necessary, it works, but if I need to click somewhere specific, it doesn't register and I can't continue. Does anyone know why this would happen and what I can do to fix it? It seems like the emulator registers the click but not the position of the mouse pointer.

4. penance
    OP

penance Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2004
    Oh hey, holy crap, something must've been corrupted somewhere, because I just replaced all the files for NO$GBA and now it works again, so once again, I've solved my own problem. Aren't you glad you've witnessed this miracle of the human spirit?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice