No files on Acekard?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by xGrAffitix, Mar 19, 2010.

Mar 19, 2010

No files on Acekard? by xGrAffitix at 9:34 PM (583 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. xGrAffitix
    OP

Newcomer xGrAffitix Advanced Member

United States
    Okay so, I finally submitted and gave in and got myself a new cart. Acekard 2i and CycloDS seemed to be all the rage, so I figured "If Acekard2i was running some games way before others were, then that must be the better choice." Anyways, getting to my point. I installed the __aio folder, and the akmenu4.nds files onto my SD card. Downloaded the loader from the acekard website, put it where it told me to. Now, I put my rom's on my SD card, but I don't see any choices at all, as if my roms weren't even there, when I know I have over 25 of them. Is there something I'm missing, a step I skipped, an issue with the cartridge?

2. KevInChester

Member KevInChester GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Install AKAIO 1.6rc1 - don't bother updating loaders at the moment, no need- file structure should be:

akmenu4.nds
    /__aio

Ensure the roms have been uncompressed

(Yeah I know those steps are obvious, but best to start at the beginning just in case).

3. xGrAffitix
    OP

Newcomer xGrAffitix Advanced Member

United States
    Alright. So..I went back, and left the original loader files with the AKAIO 1.6rc1. Still no files have came up. Also, you say 'uncompressed'. How can I tell?

Edit: Whenever I start up the Acekard2i I have 2 choices. "MicroSD:/" and "Slot 2:" Nothing shows up in MicroSD, and I can't select Slot 2.

Edit 2: I actually figured out that my rom folder had to be on the root of the SD card.

Edit 3: I actually have another question if you don't mind. Now that I have my roms, I noticed that I don't have none of my saves. I know that I need to 'convert' them, but how? Directing me to a thread would be much help.

4. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States