The Incredible Sulk
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kotaku was reporting that Bethesda will not be bringing the Broken Steel content to the ps3.

Which means PS3 owners won't get the level cap raised to 30, and misses out on an entire chunk of game play

Rough.

Ps3 owners shafted again, first an inferior games library, then an inferior DLC line up.

This hits me especially hard, as I am a HUGE fallout fan.....oh wait, it doesn't I bought a 360 instead.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I heard they will be bringing the first 2 DLC's (January 27th and feb 27th) to the ps3
I could be wrong however

Edit; You're right all the DLC is exclusive, apperently they were mulling bringing the third to ps3, but it not to be.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Moots said:
apperently they were mulling bringing the third to ps3, but it not to be.
I wasn't aware of that. It's a shame PS3 owners won't get to enjoy the DLC. I'm a proponent of the multiplatform philosophy, so I'd be more than happy to share the wealth if possible.
frown.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'd be really exaggerating over this whole conspiracy theory but
virtually all PS3 Fallout 3 users paid for their copy in some way (including presents which were purchased by someone unless stolen and given out).

On the other hand a considerable portion of 360/PC Fallout 3 users didn't pay for their copy, or paid some other party (say newsgroup service providers).

How do you have a better chance of juicing cash out of them? DLC.

Of course MS buying GTA4 exclusive DLC was a hot issue and it could be seen as just trying to attract multiplatform users to choose the 360 version over the PS3 version, but that doesn't explain Beautiful Katamari at all.
However, my theory gives plausible explanation for it.

...and I'm so cheap I'll just play the main game for $2 and skip the DLCs.

damole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop bringing this up. This is really old new. If you had posted this on Gamefaqs, the people would be upset. Haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o