NNID games

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by LinkSoraZelda, Mar 12, 2016.

1. LinkSoraZelda
    OP

LinkSoraZelda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2015
    United States
    Land of the Rising Orange
    So, I had an emunand, and it had my NNID on it. I upgraded my SD Card and made a new emunand, and linked my ID on THAT. Completely deleted the old emunand off the face of the earth, so I was permanently logged into to my NNID on two NANDs.
    Nintendo gave me the NNID "ban" (not actually a ban), but I forever couldn't access eShop, Miiverse, or ingame shops until I unlink the old ID from the deleted emunand. That will never happen.
    So, yesterday, I found a ton of "holes" in my HOME Menu. Upon further observation, I saw that the games that I BOUGHT disappeared (instead of the games I hacked, GG Ninty).
    I actually had a few hundred spent on downloaded games that I can't access. My NNID is still ON the system, too, and it still errors out on the sign-in page of NNID services.
    So, should I ask them to unlink my ID from this console or do you think they already know that it's hacked?
    Alternatively, should I made a new NNID and ask them to transfer my games to there?

2. GothicIII

GothicIII GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 4, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Never delete a linked nand with nnid without backup. Always format first and unlink it.

Make a backup of emunand and sysnand. Then try formatting and unlinking both (make sure you have Internet access). After that try to login with your nnid on a fresh formatted emunand. If it works, format it again, restore the backup you made earlier and logout from nnid and login back.

If this doesn't work, you have no other choice then to call support and ask if they unlink the system (tell them you sold it). Nintendo doesn't care if you hacked your 3ds.

Last edited by GothicIII, Mar 12, 2016
  3. LinkSoraZelda
    OP

LinkSoraZelda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2015
    United States
    Land of the Rising Orange
    Yeah, pretty sure I know now to check to see if the ID is linked. :P I didn't notice until two whole months it still had my NNID on it, haha.
    Anyway, to be honest, I've sold over 4 systems and had the NNID transferred through Nintendo each time. Except, they were transferred. Will they still unlink the ID? Should I format my current Emunand to remove the link (so it only shows one system as connected to my ID)?

Last edited by LinkSoraZelda, Mar 12, 2016