Nintendont/USB Loader GX Issue

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Strifept, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Strifept
    OP

Strifept Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2015
    Hey guys!

When launching a gamecube game from USB Loader GX i get a message saying: "Warning: USBLoaderGX couldn't verify nintendont boot.dol file. Launch this boot.dol anyways?"

I press yes and the game runs fine but this pops up every time. Is there any way i can fix this? (the path in the settings is correct too)

2. Lytoma

Lytoma Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2014
    Belgium
    Got the exact same issue since ive updated nintendont. Well it isnt exactly an issue as everything still works fine but it wasnt there before.

3. Nevermore

Nevermore GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2014
    United States
    I have the same thing, and would also like to mention this. When loading up Nintendont with an Ocarina code it also says "To use ocarina with Nintendont you need the usb1:/sneek/kenobiwii.bin file.".

This is no longer applicable on Nintendont versions v3.336 and newer, and it works fine when hitting "Continue". Don't know who we could contact for USB Loader GX to make the adjustment.

4. portugeek

portugeek GBAtemp Fan

Apr 6, 2013
    United States
    If you go to USB Loader GX's "Settings" > "Loader Settings" then scroll down to "Channel Launcher" (right above === GameCube Settings =====)

What happens when you change Channel Launcher from "Main DOL" to "Boot Content"? Do you guys still get the same error?

5. Nevermore

Nevermore GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2014
    United States
    It's all good now. The latest update for Nintendon't removed both errors that were mentioned. Thank you, though.