Zelda4Lyfe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi gamers,

I have dios Mios, Devolution and Nintendont GC apps on my wii. Nintendont is the only loader that is sucessful in loading any gc iso I have where mios, and dev fail somtimes. My problem is Nintendont doesnt have a gamecube memory card emulation feature like mios does. If there is a memory card emulationg feauture for nintendont I'm not sure how to pull it up?. I use Nintendont through Wiiflow and CFG and even tryed using the app through homebrew to find a way to run memory card emulation, but always get the message "no memory card in slot A" when i reach the start screen of the game ive chosen to play.

Any ideas on how to save for gc games for Nintendont app?

thanks guys really appreciate any knowledge on the issue.

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi gamers,

I have dios Mios, Devolution and Nintendont GC apps on my wii. Nintendont is the only loader that is sucessful in loading any gc iso I have where mios, and dev fail somtimes. My problem is Nintendont doesnt have a gamecube memory card emulation feature like mios does. If there is a memory card emulationg feauture for nintendont I'm not sure how to pull it up?. I use Nintendont through Wiiflow and CFG and even tryed using the app through homebrew to find a way to run memory card emulation, but always get the message "no memory card in slot A" when i reach the start screen of the game ive chosen to play.

Any ideas on how to save for gc games for Nintendont app?

thanks guys really appreciate any knowledge on the issue.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/ Did you see this?

Zelda4Lyfe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, is that settings in wiiflow? or settings in hombrew channel app for nintendont? also do you know where i can get the latest version download?

thanks

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, is that settings in wiiflow? or settings in hombrew channel app for nintendont? also do you know where i can get the latest version download?

thanks

thanks

The link i posted above, has the latest version and everything you need to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz