Hacking Nintendont savegames upload & sharing

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Make sure to report if it's working, I'd like a confirmation, I got it working on my 3 real MCs as well as both the US and JAP ninmem raw files and of course my back ups, wow so many backups I keep!
I also keep two backups just in case.
Served me well, when I updated for like 20 revisions in hiatus, I got a corrupted memory card (I think it was around the time Triforce games got saves working) and goddamn I was lucky I had a backup of the ninmem.raw in my PC. I would have cried otherwise.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I also keep two backups just in case.
Served me well, when I updated for like 20 revisions in hiatus, I got a corrupted memory card (I think it was around the time Triforce games got saves working) and goddamn I was lucky I had a backup of the ninmem.raw in my PC. I would have cried otherwise.
I still feel bad for many saves I lost in the past, still can't find a complete save for Taz Wanted after losing my old save, I also feel bad for losing my save for Paper Mario TTYD, I got a complete 100% file but it's not mine and I miss my green Yoshi in that game, poor FART :'(

Edit: fixed some text!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I still feel bad for many saves I lost in the past, still can't find a complete save for Taz Wanted after losing my old save, I also feel bad for losing my save for Paper Mario TTYD, I got a complete 100% file but it's not mind and I miss my Yoshi green in that game, poor FART :'(
Sucks. :/
That's why I always keep a backup in 2 different storage devices (SD and HDD), and then the original one for Nintendont.

Actually, there is a 100% Paper Mario save file in here, isn't that yours?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
It's mine, but it's not really mine, I got it from GameFAQ after I lost mine, I had a green yoshi and I named him FART, he was my best friend, well in the game anyway, I didn't know about the multiple colored Yoshis at the time, I guess I was lucky to get the green one from my first try, but I feel bad for losing him though life goes on I suppose!

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Say I wanted to join all my saves into one single memory card file... what would I need to do? Any pros and cons to having a multi memory card rather than each game having their own file?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Say I wanted to join all my saves into one single memory card file... what would I need to do? Any pros and cons to having a multi memory card rather than each game having their own file?
The better option is to keep each game on its own, this will give you unlimited space for all your games and will prevent having one game save corrupt the other.

However if you have so many games it becomes difficult to track down each game only by the game ID, in earlier versions there was another benefit of using a multi-file, every time you started a new save you needed to format it, it was tedious to have to do it every time and some games would stuck, using a multi-file would have you do this only once, but it's fixed now so this is no longer an issue!

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The better option is to keep each game on its own, this will give you unlimited space for all your games and will prevent having one game save corrupt the other.

However if you have so many games it becomes difficult to track down each game only by the game ID, in earlier versions there was another benefit of using a multi-file, every time you started a new save you needed to format it, it was tedious to have to do it every time and some games would stuck, using a multi-file would have you do this only once, but it's fixed now so this is no longer an issue!
Probably best to keep em all separate then, huh. I was only asking to give the BIOS a slightly more realistic look by being able to see all the game saves instead of one on the memory card screen

If it's not worth doing then I'll hold off on the idea for now :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Glad to see this thread is booming compared to the past.

Why did the thread stop appearing in my alerts?

Well, the same thing happens to me sometimes, it might be because of two things:
  1. You somehow read the last post of a page, but you didn't see that there was ANOTHER page next to the last post, so you simply thought that was it. Since you didn't see the new page, the Forum didn't send you an alert to further replies due to that.
  2. You saw the new alert, but never clicked on it, so you never saw a new post.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Probably best to keep em all separate then, huh. I was only asking to give the BIOS a slightly more realistic look by being able to see all the game saves instead of one on the memory card screen

If it's not worth doing then I'll hold off on the idea for now :)
That actually reminds me of a good point, one more benefit of having a multi-save file is if you had the bios you'll be able to delete saves by loading just about any game!

Glad to see this thread is booming compared to the past.

Why did the thread stop appearing in my alerts?
You're welcome, my saves and ShadowOne333's are probably what caught more watchers ;)

Reactions: ShadowOne333

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I *think* I would still be interested in at least learning how to compile my saves into one memory card, even if I don't use it. It could be something to do on a bored day of something

That being said, I too am glad to see this thread shaping up. I already have it bookmarked in all my browsers ;)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I *think* I would still be interested in at least learning how to compile my saves into one memory card, even if I don't use it. It could be something to do on a bored day of something

That being said, I too am glad to see this thread shaping up. I already have it bookmarked in all my browsers ;)

Well, it's a simple process, more or less this is what you need to do:
  1. Let Nintendont create a Multi-Mem Card. I recommend you use a 8MB memory card like the one I have (1019 blocks)
  2. Once it has been created, download Dolphin and set it up in your computer. Open Mem Card Manager (GC)
  3. In one side, open the 8MB ninmem.raw, on the other side you will be opening your individual saves.
  4. It is just now a matter of Copy-Repeat. Copy each individual save to the 8MB mem card, close the individual save, open another, repeat.
  5. ???
  6. Profit

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's a simple process, more or less this is what you need to do:
  1. Let Nintendont create a Multi-Mem Card. I recommend you use a 8MB memory card like the one I have (1019 blocks)
  2. Once it has been created, download Dolphin and set it up in your computer. Open Mem Card Manager (GC)
  3. In one side, open the 8MB ninmem.raw, on the other side you will be opening your individual saves.
  4. It is just now a matter of Copy-Repeat. Copy each individual save to the 8MB mem card, close the individual save, open another, repeat.
  5. ???
  6. Profit
Sounds simple enough. I figured Dolphin was more or less involved. Thanks!

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
"Sorry I took long but I went ahead and made you a one file save for Hudson Selection 4 Adventure Island"

Thanks v much. Tested and all good

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
OK thanks ShadowOne333 for reminding me, i updated the OP to include savegames offered by other members in this thread as well :)
Sorry to bother you, but I have updated the save for both TMNT2 and TMNT3 now I unlocked the arcade game on each save:

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - Battle Nexus (NTSC): http://www.mediafire.com/download/wbe4ha766otbm9c/GNIE.raw
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles3 - Mutant Nightmare: http://www.mediafire.com/download/39ht7fedwx0y1re/G3QE.raw

Please update the files, thank you!

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi my fellow gbatempers,

Would any of you happen to have any Star Wars completed saved games preferably ntsc?

Thank you

nakata6790

True Player
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi my fellow gbatempers,

Would any of you happen to have any Star Wars completed saved games preferably ntsc?

Thank you

Ηere's
GSWE64 - Star Wars RS II Rogue Leader (NTSC)
&
GLRP64 - Star Wars RS III - Rebel Strike (PAL)

nintendont savegames, MC size is 251 blocks, (2MB) for each game.

Attachments

• GLRP.zip
    120.3 KB · Views: 510
  • GSWE.zip
    696.3 KB · Views: 700
Reactions: Pepois

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp