Nintendont PS3 controller problem.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Kolyasisan, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Kolyasisan
    OP

Kolyasisan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2013
    Serbia, Republic of
    Moscow
    I've got really annoying problem. My dualshock is not working. I've put controller.ini file in the root of my sd card and usb hard drive, turned HID option in the nintendont launcher, pushed HOME button and it still does not work! I am sitting in front of MK Double Dash title screen and can't solve this. What am I doing wrong?

2. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
  3. Kolyasisan
    OP

Kolyasisan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2013
    Serbia, Republic of
    Moscow
    Yep. I know that it does not work wireless. I tried to connect it to all of the usb ports and no result at all.

4. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    ps3 controller has lost alot of compatibility on most games since 1.84 and foward you can only hope some dev tries to fix it.

5. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    Portland, Oregon
    You must be using a new version of nintendont. I have the same problems with my dualshock 3 controller. Its a bug in the newer revs try using r80 until its fixed.

6. Selim873

Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

Jul 31, 2010
    United States
    Chillin' with Bob Ross
    While we're on a strict subject about controllers, what can I do about input latency? It's SO bad with the Dualshock 4. I was able to play Metroid Prime on my old Wii through Composite with next to no latency, through Nintendont, it's literally unplayable... :/ I guess I can play on Dolphin until that's fixed but I'd like the solution if there already is one.