Hacking Nintendogs

• Thread starter geenlung
  • Start date
  • Views 1,239
  • Replies 5
G

geenlung

OP
Hi, I am using a NDSL with the acekard/akaio1.6v, for some reason, Nintendogs Best Friends Edition isn't sensing time change. It's always stuck thinking it's the same day so I can't teach any more tricks. I tried manually changing the calendar and clock in system settings but that doesn't work. Is there some patch/work around for this? (Just to clarify, it actually reads the time I set it to in-game, it's just the game's timer thinks I'm always playing on the same day).

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This sounds like some cheat(s) is/are interrupting the game from working as it should, try turning all of them off. If you aren't using any cheats, then I have absolutely no idea what's happening.

G

geenlung

OP
Yea. I was using cheats. The all items, infinite competition, and max walk. I turned them all off, but it's still not working. I guess I'll wait a day and see if that fixes things. Thanks!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Porobu said:
you could need to erase your save
Maybe. First, just remove the save file from your microSD and put it somewhere on the hard drive. Let the acekard make a new save and see what happens
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)