Nintendogs

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by geenlung, May 9, 2010.

May 9, 2010

Nintendogs by geenlung at 4:41 PM (839 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. geenlung
    OP

geenlung Newbie

Hi, I am using a NDSL with the acekard/akaio1.6v, for some reason, Nintendogs Best Friends Edition isn't sensing time change. It's always stuck thinking it's the same day so I can't teach any more tricks. I tried manually changing the calendar and clock in system settings but that doesn't work. Is there some patch/work around for this? (Just to clarify, it actually reads the time I set it to in-game, it's just the game's timer thinks I'm always playing on the same day).

2. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    Try redownloading the rom an have you used cheats?

3. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    This sounds like some cheat(s) is/are interrupting the game from working as it should, try turning all of them off. If you aren't using any cheats, then I have absolutely no idea what's happening.

4. geenlung
    OP

geenlung Newbie

Yea. I was using cheats. The all items, infinite competition, and max walk. I turned them all off, but it's still not working. I guess I'll wait a day and see if that fixes things. Thanks!

5. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    you could need to erase your save

6. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Maybe. First, just remove the save file from your microSD and put it somewhere on the hard drive. Let the acekard make a new save and see what happens [​IMG]