Nintendo "Therapy"

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by laci.laplante, Feb 18, 2009.

Feb 18, 2009

Nintendo "Therapy" by laci.laplante at 10:27 PM (954 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. laci.laplante
    OP

Newcomer laci.laplante Newbie

United States
    Hello! I was wondering if you guys could suggest some games that would exercise a person's hand-eye coordination and brain. I have a few "brain" games, but was wondering if there are other games that require a lot of thinking and coordination that do not have the word "brain" in the title. I currently have Brain Age 1, CrossworDS, and Flash Focus. They are very good, but I would like to try something that had more of an on going theme or plot. Something a little less clinical. Something a little more mindless in appearance :^)

Thank you for your help,
    Laci

2. Wabsta

Member Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Netherlands
  3. Raven Darkheart

Member Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

United States
    since you're female, I'll help out
    professor leyton

4. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    brain games: ace attorney series, unlike most "training" games its actually an enjoyable game with a good storyline
    hand eye coordination: polarium?

5. laci.laplante
    OP

Newcomer laci.laplante Newbie

United States
    Thank you for your suggestions! I will give those a check-out. I happened to come across Big Bang and Candace Kane, the former being pretty interesting compared to the latter. Big Bang requires a lot of hand-eye coordination and visual field processing, one of the things that Flash Focus attempts. Big Bang is very addicting, so I have to make sure I get in my Brain Age before Big Bang. I could only stand the candy factory one for a few levels before I determined I would be better off learning brain surgery off the internet and opening up my own practice in an old warehouse. In all seriousness though, the DS is proving to be a tremendous asset when combined with other modalities. But its a great excuse to play games and have some fun.

Thanks again guys! I'm still open to suggestions, and look forward to trying the ones mentioned above.

6. GameSoul

Member GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

United States
    Ninja Reflex? This studies hand-eye coordination and agility/quickness