Gaming Nintendo Switch - Worth The Hype?

Will you be getting a Nintendo Switch?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

EricCarter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So the Nintendo Switch got announced and is it just me or do you not get the same excitement for this device like you do when Sony announced the 3DS or when Sony unveiled the PSVITA? This just feels like a tablet with physical controls gone on steroids. It will definitely interest the mobile gaming demographic as it is designed in a form that they are used to playing on but for a longtime portable console fan, this really does not excite me.
I have made a video where I talk about the device and give my pros and cons aswell as my concerns which is linked below. But please tell me what you think. Am I completely wrong or do you not find it as interesting as Nintendo's previous portables?

Nintendo Switch - Worth The Hype?:

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
So the Nintendo Switch got announced and is it just me or do you not get the same excitement for this device like you do when Sony announced the 3DS

I remember when Sony announced the 3DS, Super Crash 3D Land and Skylanders X/Y were the best titles of that console, good times man, although Nintendo's Playstation 4 is still the leader in sales tho.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Both skyrim and NBA haven't been confirmed for the NS, they were just collaborating on the trailer..….. Apparently.

D

Deleted-394630

I remember when Sony announced the 3DS, Super Crash 3D Land and Skylanders X/Y were the best titles of that console, good times man, although Nintendo's Playstation 4 is still the leader in sales tho.
THIS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s