Nintendo Switch - Worth The Hype?

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by EricCarter, Oct 25, 2016.

?

Will you be getting a Nintendo Switch?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. EricCarter
    OP

EricCarter Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2016
    So the Nintendo Switch got announced and is it just me or do you not get the same excitement for this device like you do when Sony announced the 3DS or when Sony unveiled the PSVITA? This just feels like a tablet with physical controls gone on steroids. It will definitely interest the mobile gaming demographic as it is designed in a form that they are used to playing on but for a longtime portable console fan, this really does not excite me.
    I have made a video where I talk about the device and give my pros and cons aswell as my concerns which is linked below. But please tell me what you think. Am I completely wrong or do you not find it as interesting as Nintendo's previous portables?

Nintendo Switch - Worth The Hype?:

2. Demifiend

Demifiend The bored one

Mar 20, 2015
    I remember when Sony announced the 3DS, Super Crash 3D Land and Skylanders X/Y were the best titles of that console, good times man, although Nintendo's Playstation 4 is still the leader in sales tho.

3. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

Aug 29, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Both skyrim and NBA haven't been confirmed for the NS, they were just collaborating on the trailer..….. Apparently.

4. SketchyPixel

SketchyPixel GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2016
    Korea, North
    Idk, a Black Hole maybe?
    THIS