Hardware Nintendo switch pro, confirmed again?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Hello
I let this french video here for those who can understand it
In short, this french youtuber says that the creator of a game funded by kickstarter, eiyuden chronicles, has presented his game during the microsoft bethesda e3 conference
And more recently, they held a kickstarter Q&A, and to the question "Do you plan to release it on other console?" They answered "We plan to release it on the next generation of Nintendo console"
I highly doubt it will be a brand new console, pretty sure he talks about the Super Nintendo Switch...
Your though?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hello
I let this french video here for those who can understand it
In short, this french youtuber says that the creator of a game funded by kickstarter, eiyuden chronicles, has presented his game during the microsoft bethesda e3 conference
And more recently, they held a kickstarter Q&A, and to the question "Do you plan to release it on other console?" They answered "We plan to release it on the next generation of Nintendo console"
I highly doubt it will be a brand new console, pretty sure he talks about the Super Nintendo Switch...
Your though?
"Next generation" can be next after the switch name is gone it's all speculation at this point

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
He probably has not the future system devkit nor the knowledge of any Nintendo project.

It is obvious that at some point new Nintendo hardware will come, but this do not confirm any of previous leaks, this is just an expected thing to happen.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont trust any youtube. They really waste my time. They are not from source or anything but I will wait for Nintendo's announcement first.

Anyway, will I buy next Nintendo console ? Absolutely not. They always failed to have third party supporting because of their weak systems in the past. My best friend would buy it and sell Nintendo Switch. I am happy for him and I will used his next system anyway.

Surely, I am a huge fan of Nintendo -- Zelda, Mario (Action games only preferably, excluded Mario RPG, Monopoly game, and Mario races).

That's the problem because those two games are what I am after only. And I always had a high hope for third party and unfortunately they dont developed it for Nintendo Switch at all because it didn't met their requirement and demanding. What a disappointment. Yes, they ported games with downgrade already. And I already have them on my PS4 console.

Sony and PC are the best of all! I dont consider XBOX to be included because XBOX games are Microsoft and already are available on PC anyway.

Now, I reconsidered carefully and finally made my decision not to waste my money on Nintendo system anymore. It is my first time giving up on Nintendo this year. I am absolutely done with Nintendo.

Yes, I will wait for next emulator just for Zelda and Mario games that's all.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

DodgyJudge

A man of weird taste it seems!
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Random nobody has almost 2.3M subscribers
The thing is even if somebody got high number doesnt mean he right see Secureteam10 as example and no switch pro will come in 2021 or 2022 , but a revision will release(ex:N3ds vs 3ds) probably more rams and a higher clocked cpu but not change on architecture will be done.

linkchidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I dont trust any youtube. They really waste my time. They are not from source or anything but I will wait for Nintendo's announcement first.

Anyway, will I buy next Nintendo console ? Absolutely not. They always failed to have third party supporting because of their weak systems in the past. My best friend would buy it and sell Nintendo Switch. I am happy for him and I will used his next system anyway.

Surely, I am a huge fan of Nintendo -- Zelda, Mario (Action games only preferably, excluded Mario RPG, Monopoly game, and Mario races).

That's the problem because those two games are what I am after only. And I always had a high hope for third party and unfortunately they dont developed it for Nintendo Switch at all because it didn't met their requirement and demanding. What a disappointment. Yes, they ported games with downgrade already. And I already have them on my PS4 console.

Sony and PC are the best of all! I dont consider XBOX to be included because XBOX games are Microsoft and already are available on PC anyway.

Now, I reconsidered carefully and finally made my decision not to waste my money on Nintendo system anymore. It is my first time giving up on Nintendo this year. I am absolutely done with Nintendo.

Yes, I will wait for next emulator just for Zelda and Mario games that's all.
Its totally right if Nintendo doesnt appeal to your tastes or wants anymore, but it doesnt mean its bad. Yeah, by this point its obvious they will probably never be comparable or have equal support of third party game and raw power as the bigger console makers, but that was defined around a decade ago and by this point its something to be expected. Even if you think it is, a lot of people do like it and see an advantage of having a console like the Nintendo Switch. Personally, i realised my taste in games have shifted and while i do have a gaming laptop and play PC games, i just look forward to a limited amount of titles, most of them being Nintendo games, and combined with the versatility of the Switch it has shown me how good it really is, even when ports may not be the best.

Reactions: spotanjo3

AlexMCS

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Uhhh. Eiyuuden has been slated to release on "Nintendo's next-gen console" (As in whatever comes after the NSwitch, with no time frame specified) since the very start of the Kickstarter campaign, dude.
That statement means literally NOTHING.

Last edited by AlexMCS,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hum... I HAVE stated facts...
Guess you haven't read right?
For the fact a "Pro" if there will be isn't a next-generation console so it's like saying an N3ds is a next-generation 3ds not its not a next-generation would be from wii then Wii U still no facts from u

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Next doesn't mean a Switch Pro, that's what the youtuber is using as clickbait. I didn't even saw the video, I never do when the very first image is as "weird" -to say the least in an educated manner- as the one from this video, they are all clickbait crap.

Reactions: spotanjo3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.