Gaming Nintendo Switch Game List + Firmware Requirement

SedRick_M89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know of a full list of switch games + their firmware requirements that can be filtered/sorted by firmware requirement order?

If not, can we make one?

Or better yet: A program that you can drag+drop your your file and it checks the firmware requirement>?

Last edited by SedRick_M89,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can already check your NSP and XCI files for system version requirements. You should also keep your dirty sysMMC or dirty emuMMC on the latest available system version, assuming the CFW supports it, so you don't have to worry about version requirements.

There's no need to make a list. It would also be complicated by new game updates changing those requirements (typically to the latest version).

SedRick_M89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess it's down to personal preference?
I personally have ran into issues when having to update the firmware and AMS. Finding the patches can be more hassle than is necessary and people tend to make you feel like a moron for even mentioning them..

So yea.. considering i have no intention of ever playing online, Retroarch is the only thing that i consider updating so, for me, it would be easier to have a tool that resigns firmware requirements..
Especially since Kosmos has been archived.
Hekate using fss0... i just don't feel its at a noob friendly stage at the moment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_