Hardware Nintendo Switch and Mayflash NS Magic

Lau123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
hi everyone, just want to ask anyone who is using the mayflash magic ns adapter on Nintendo Switch.

I bought the adapter and use it to use PS3 controllers on Nintendo Switch. However I snyc 2 PS3 controller and to the adapter, and they tend to interfere with each other, I am wondering how do I reset both the syncing and re-sync just 1 ps3 controller to the adapter? I know that I can disable one of the controller by press the button on the adapter but it is just too troublesome to do it every time.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone, just want to ask anyone who is using the mayflash magic ns adapter on Nintendo Switch.

I bought the adapter and use it to use PS3 controllers on Nintendo Switch. However I snyc 2 PS3 controller and to the adapter, and they tend to interfere with each other, I am wondering how do I reset both the syncing and re-sync just 1 ps3 controller to the adapter? I know that I can disable one of the controller by press the button on the adapter but it is just too troublesome to do it every time.
Ask about the switch in the switch forums not in the WiiU forums.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1