Nintendo shuts down another Texture Hack

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like Nintendo comes down hard on Brawl texture hackers. I’m not sure why they go after these outfits so often, but it’s not for me to understand. They are protecting their licenses that they feel need protecting. That’s why Team Twilight has been given the cease and desist. Another one bites the dust…

News Source: StacksSmash

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why do these idiots post this stuff out there when they know Nintendo will do this sort of thing? Just make the damn thing underground, and then release it when it's done instead of showing it off to the whole damn net.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Canonbeat234 said:
Wow, Nintendo is doing this but why the hell they can improve on the wifi connectivity?~

Better yet, they should be spending time trying to block off mod chip users. Not better for us, but it makes more sense for them

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
No offense, but they really weren't that good... they also didn't have that many textures. The real deal right now is Stack Smash, and they have said numerous times that they are "safe" from c&d and Nintendo because they are out of the States or something like that.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uh...
From Stack Smash's front page...
QUOTE said:
JUSTICE EDIT BY BIRD PERSON. NONE of that crap is true. Team Twilight was closed by the server. Leon was told to “remove copyright-infringing content.” Technically no, none of it actually is infringement, but you get the idea. Leon’s HOST shut him down because they were scared of potential lawsuits. But this is what I believe happened with Syntax Error, too. PZT is caught up in the “Raganook is my friend and would not lie to me,” but see? Raganook was lied to himself. He’s said even he never saw a real letter from Nintendo. The host people just said that. So PZT, listen to me. They didn’t lie to us. They relayed a lie. I give my sincerest apologies for thinking it was the ]EE[ team who made up that hoax.

I know I sound like I'm trying to make a big deal... but on the contrary I'm just trying to dispel lies that made this more dramatic than it should be. The end. Good night and rest easy knowing that Nintendo never attacked a Brawl hacking team nor will they ever get us, thanks to PZT eliminating his own position as host for Stack Smash and putting us on this [horrible] server.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."