Gaming Nintendo NFP

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
omg I just realised non-specific action figure could be a part of NFP and miyamoto is highly likely to announce his new IP :|
Non-Specific Game confirmed.
Oh and this is for games coming out at the end of the year, that would mean smash bros, pokemon and star fox.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
God, I had completely forgotten about that NFC feature. And I really can't think of a real use to it. It'll probably be some sort of exclusive* DLC...except that you don't download it, so it's actually be more of a 'C'. For anything else, I really can't think of a use that can't be done on the freakin' hard drive of the thing. Okay, skip that: it's probably fun for kids to take 'their' character over to a friends house this way.

Say...a question for anyone with experience with the skylander thingies...does it actually communicate easy? That wiiu fit meter can be a real pain in the ass. It usually interrupts its own connection at least two or three times before actually connecting (note that this is infrared rather than that NFC thing).

*available only to pre-orders, people who buy the extended version, people who mail order it, people who save club nintendo points, people who visit stores that sell nintendo gear and generally everyone else as well.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the next mario game won't even work without one of these and there will be AREAS you won't be allowed to access without buying more of them...you watch!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back