Nintendo Handheld system

hnguyen2011

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come Nintendo System have some problem with their system like GBA, GBA micro, DS lite and DSi have fault issue like system problem like a hinge on the DS and busted L trigger on DS lite, DSi and GBA micro? I trying to fix this problem right now. I figure it out it the Left control pad sensor is not working. What should I do? It totally useless now that I can't use the control pad on my GBA micro.

Solution
Because things break.

GB and GBCs are sturdy as hell, never had any problems with GBAs, and only DS Lite/DSi hinges break, DS Phats are sturdy as well.

Things you carry around a lot break easier than things you don't. I'm sure tons of people break their phones and music players.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well because they just have.
no point in asking iguess but.

you can solve the broken L button By putting your lips over the button and blow as hard as you can.. ther is some dust under it and it prevents the button to make contact with the inner parts i guess..

Anyhoo blowing helps ^_^i had the same problem as so had a few million other people :sad:

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because things break.

GB and GBCs are sturdy as hell, never had any problems with GBAs, and only DS Lite/DSi hinges break, DS Phats are sturdy as well.

Things you carry around a lot break easier than things you don't. I'm sure tons of people break their phones and music players.

Solution

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The basis of Eighteen's post is right but it is the wrong button and the fix probably won't work. You could try smacking the D-pad a bit to see if it dislodges whatever is blocking the circuit from getting completed. Otherwise you will have to open up your micro and clean off the rubber pad and the matching circuit with rubbing alcohol.

hnguyen2011

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for all your help. I try all the methods you give and got the same result due to GBA micro control pad is still not working and just give and taking it apart and finally realize it the left control pad and the not the L Trigger.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Eighteen
Blowing into the trigger eventually stops working.
With the DSi, the right trigger breaks a lot (Both triggers are set up different when you take it apart). However, if you take apart the DSi, and take the left trigger and the other small plastic piece holding it in, and leave them in water a little bit, it will work again.

I read someone did this, and I didn't believe it would work. I decided to try it, because my button didn't work at all. The first few times I opened it, I just cleaned out dust and it didn't change it, but when I put the two pieces in water it then worked (And currently still works around 3 months later).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome