Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it's true. To the people hoping for a new one I say relax. It's probably being worked on by an outside party not the main Zelda team. Plus we just had a new zelda game less than a year ago. You're being unreasonable.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
So GBAtemp complains about a $20 TWEWY port/remake but creams itself over a possible $40 Majora's Mask remake-port?

God I hate this site.

Anyway ignore this comment, don't let me derail you.

Did you really expect any better? 90% of the people on this site think Nintendo does no wrong and it's always going to be that way.

Reactions: 4 people

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not a big Zelda fan but i would rather see a new zelda game then a remake.
Am I the only one who thinks the first part of this implies the second?

No, you're not the only one who thinks this, lol.. Um, Pingouin7, you do realize that a lot of the Zelda playerbase are fans who loved titles such as OoT and MM, right..? If it gets released, people are going to buy it for nostalgic purposes, additional content, and better graphics; honestly, I loved OoT 3D, they did a great job with porting it over and the graphics were sexy, I just didn't like the fact they forced people to beat it once to play Master Quest, because most hardcore Zelda fans have already played Master Quest.

In my honest opinion though, I may just avoid MM 3D despite being a diehard Zelda fan, it had some of what made OoT great, but it lacked the overall feel awesomeness that OoT had, and I just didn't enjoy MM as much.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope it's true. To the people hoping for a new one I say relax. It's probably being worked on by an outside party not the main Zelda team. Plus we just had a new zelda game less than a year ago. You're being unreasonable.

Close to a year ago, on the Wii. Over a year ago for the 3DS, but if it was a MM remake, then chances are it would be using the same engine and design as OoT 3D, which would decrease a huge amount of time to develop.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. Another non-new game I can buy for my Portendo Nintendo 3DS.
I believe you were looking for this
25773426.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've said it before and I will say it again, Majora's Mask wouldnt really work as a portable game unless it was changed to such a degree the original gameplay would suffer

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They said a while ago that IF Majora's Mask comes to the 3DS it will be after a new Zelda game comes out.

I don't think it's coming any time soon, but they would make so much money and fans would be happy. No matter which one came first.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So GBAtemp complains about a $20 TWEWY port/remake but creams itself over a possible $40 Majora's Mask remake-port?

God I hate this site.

Anyway ignore this comment, don't let me derail you.

Yeah, no kidding. They act as if Majora's Mask is a godlike game. Yes, it's part of the Legend of Zelda series, it's a sequel, but that's it. The game leak is probably a mistake.

http://blackwolfie.f...3D450%26h%3D246
Ocarina of Time had a better story to it anyway

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've said it before and I will say it again, Majora's Mask wouldnt really work as a portable game unless it was changed to such a degree the original gameplay would suffer
Why is that? I think it would work to the same degree Ocarina worked o.o

the save system mm used more than anything, I don't reckon would transfer well to a portable system.OOT while not perfect did allow you to save near enough anywhere you wanted making it a better suitted fit to a portable

Zombie_X

Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
I really didn't like Majora's Mask at all, but loved Ocarina of Time. If it's true I probably won't buy it anyways, not a worthwhile game to me. Just like the Final Fantasy games.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really didn't like Majora's Mask at all, but loved Ocarina of Time. If it's true I probably won't buy it anyways, not a worthwhile game to me. Just like the Final Fantasy games.

That game was nightmare fuel for me, but I did love the overworld and Deku Palace soundtracks.

@Clarky, there's an edit button on your post, just in case you were wondering.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is that? I think it would work to the same degree Ocarina worked o.o

the save system mm used more than anything, I don't reckon would transfer well to a portable system.OOT while not perfect did allow you to save near enough anywhere you wanted making it a better suitted fit to a portable

Wow, quadruple posted. Use the edit button please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1