Nintendo Direct 11.5.2014

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Inazuma Eleven 2 on Eshop the same day Inazuma Eleven GO2 Chrono Stone arrives on Europe.
I'll buy it.
But it would be better to have the entire Endou Mamoru Densetsu either as a retail cartridge or an Eshop release.

Back in my days the anime football that it was actually good was Captain Tsubasa none of this Inazuma 11 crap and why can't they remaster it in HD? It's one of the best iterations of football done in anime, and Slam Dunk for basketball.

Hungry Heart: Wild Striker was really good too but unrealistic then again we can't expect too much realism when watching an anime series.

Reactions: Sakitoshi

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't understand why people are so excited for a game that's readily available as a Virtual Console title.

You mean I could buy a poorly emulated version of MM? NO WAY?! lol sorry not trying to be a prick but it's more or less because a lot of people like myself loved OOt and MM and enjoyed the remake on the 3DS. Personally though it's because Majoras Mask is my favorite Zelda and it is the sequel to OOT. The remake also sold pretty well too so it's kind of baffling.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've said it a hundred times on the website, but I'll say it again for the sake of clarity. There's nothing wrong with remaking a popular piece of software and some remakes are really refreshing, but if all they're going to tackle is graphics, and only in a minor way, I expect the game to be a budget title, preferably a part of an HD collection. I'm thoroughly unwilling to pay full price for a mildly updated game that I've already played a hundred times - either dazzle me with the improvements and additional content or dazzle me with the price tag.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You mean I could buy a poorly emulated version of MM? NO WAY?! lol sorry not trying to be a prick but it's more or less because a lot of people like myself loved OOt and MM and enjoyed the remake on the 3DS. Personally though it's because Majoras Mask is my favorite Zelda and it is the sequel to OOT. The remake also sold pretty well too so it's kind of baffling.

Wasn't the OoT remake done by the team that made Secret of Mana on SNES? Quality team there..... great remake, but I'd have preferred to see them lot spending that time making a new Zelda myself.... ditto MM: It'd be nice to have a remake, but better to have a new game! I'm with Foxi on this one (for a change!) and frankly can't understand those who aren't....

but if all they're going to tackle is graphics, and only in a minor way
EXACTLY.... there were parts in OoT 3D that were nothing short of hugely disappointing, Lake Hylia springs to mind (and I'm getting a bit of deja vu myself here) - some of the graphics that didn't affect gameplay were simply ported over as is, as if they were scared to mess around with them.... not good.

Reactions: Foxi4
D

Deleted User

Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stone Neppuu/Raimei will be announced for Europe.
And I think that will be the first 8GB game.
Although a 2D Metroid game would make me VERY happy.

would love it if they would reveal ie go cs for europe :D

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As soon as the video started I instantly recognized the song from Zelda and a few seconds later I realized it was MM my mind was literally blown.

ALSO F zero in Mario Kart?! new tracks? sweet mother of god I'm comin Elizabeth!

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I don't get Amiibo. Can you only play with these characters in SSB WiiU if you buy the figure? Otherwise what does it bring to the game?

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
Back in my days the anime football that it was actually good was Captain Tsubasa none of this Inazuma 11 crap and why can't they remaster it in HD? It's one of the best iterations of football done in anime, and Slam Dunk for basketball.

Hungry Heart: Wild Striker was really good too but unrealistic then again we can't expect too much realism when watching an anime series.

The Captain Tsubasa game for the DS sucked. It's a shame, because I also grew with Captain Tsubasa.
But Inazuma Eleven is probably the best football/soccer anime-style game of any Nintendo handheld.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
YAY NINTENDO WILL BE WASTING MORE MONEY REHASHING YET ANOTHER OLD ZELDA TITLE RATHER THAN MAKING SOMETHING NEW THAT ISN'T SUPER MEH! GET HYPED EVERYBODY! THEY'LL MAKE THE GRAPHICS PRETTIER AND THEN CHANGE NOTHING ELSE OF ANY IMPORTANCE! YEAH, ENHANCED PORTS THAT WE'LL INCORRECTLY CALL REMAKES! WOOOOOOOO

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Oh another Zelda? And to make things worse it's an old Zelda game.. not a new one. :-/

Meh.. this Direct is gonna suck by the looks of it.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
YAY NINTENDO WILL BE WASTING MORE MONEY REHASHING YET ANOTHER OLD ZELDA TITLE RATHER THAN MAKING SOMETHING NEW THAT ISN'T SUPER MEH! GET HYPED EVERYBODY! THEY'LL MAKE THE GRAPHICS PRETTIER AND THEN CHANGE NOTHING ELSE OF ANY IMPORTANCE! YEAH, ENHANCED PORTS THAT WE'LL INCORRECTLY CALL REMAKES! WOOOOOOOO

oh boy, nintendo giving the fans what they've been begging for for several years? lame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.