Nintendo 3DS SD Folder

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ThunderbInazuma, Jun 1, 2016.

1. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

ThunderbInazuma Pocket Rotom

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    Hello guys.

So, I've seen that on my O3DS with a9lh Luma CFW, 11.0 Sysnand Eur and 9.2 JP Emunand that I have 4 folders on my Nintendo 3DS folder ( Private + 3 with Random numbers).

Since I'm only using 1 Emunand and the Sysnand I should be able to delete one of them. Is there anyway to found out which is the folder I can delete?

Thanks in Advance

2. solress

solress Not a dev

May 12, 2016
    Netherlands
    Between here and there
    If you had a lot of things installed prior to a format, it will be hard, otherwise your folders with the biggest sizes are the NANDs you're currently using probably.

3. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    I have a lot of things installed on my sysnand, but on the Emunand I don't have anything installed.

4. solress

solress Not a dev

May 12, 2016
    Netherlands
    Between here and there
    Try to install some things to the emuNAND then. Every time you do a format, you'll get a new Nintendo 3DS folder. If you followed plailects guide you have had to format your emuNAND twice for the 2.1 downgrade. If you had no games or anything else on them before formatting these two will be the smallest

5. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    Ok, thx, I will try to install somethings on the Emunand and see wich ones I can delete.

6. monkey69

monkey69 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2007
    United States
    Go into system information in Decrypt9, and it will tell you the active directory. You can delete the others. (execpt for your emunand, of course.)

7. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    It only sais the sysnand

8. monkey69

monkey69 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2007
    United States
    Sure, but at least it confirms which directory is your sysnand. ;)

9. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    Yes. Also, I already discovered how to do that. Should make a Tuturial to other people that wants to do that?