Nintendo 3DS live Event.

Movi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
They probably don't want to piss people off with $1 = 1Eur price "conversion". C'mon, "the retailers set the price themselves", what a weak excuse. Ever heard of MSRP Nintendo?

Gazooki

Trophies
XP
Country
They skipped over the price, that can't be a good sign...

I'm betting on it being over £250 then. Luckily I have £200 and a bunch of amazon vouchers saved up so I'll probably be able to at least afford the console itself.

titantim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Already played it here in Japan. I was looking forward to selling them on ebay, but now that they've said that it's region coded, nobody is going to want to buy the Japanese version
frown.gif
Unless they REALLY REALLY need to get it before everyone else. I'm torn between buying one here or waiting for the US one.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
titantim said:
Already played it here in Japan. I was looking forward to selling them on ebay, but now that they've said that it's region coded, nobody is going to want to buy the Japanese version
frown.gif
Unless they REALLY REALLY need to get it before everyone else. I'm torn between buying one here or waiting for the US one.
Youre gonna sell one?!?
YOU MEAN YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE?!?!?!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nor did they give a confirmed list of launch titles. Given that the release date was leaked this morning by Asda, the press conference has been pretty much pointless to be honest.

If it costs a penny over £220 you can keep the fucker. No handheld is worth more than a slimline PS3. No fucking way. I don't care if it's encased in pure platinum and arrives on a supermodel's bare tits.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
titantim said:
frown.gif

Someone will want it especially if they looked at the Japanese lineup for Spring and Summer, there's some really good games coming there. All I have to do now is wait for February to come since I reserved a JP 3DS.

titantim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TechnoWorm said:
titantim said:
frown.gif
Youre gonna sell one?!?
YOU MEAN YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE?!?!?!

No no, They're selling them here in about a month for 250,000 yen. And seeing as the yen is much stronger than the dollar now, its kind of expensive, so all the more reason to buy a US one.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
March 25th but no price revealed and they said its up to the retailers which means people in the UK like myself are prolly going to get amazingly ripped off for it.
anything sub 200 would be fine for me. sub 150 would be amazing but i doubt thats gonna happen

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As usual Europe gets shafted >.>
Price set by retailers.. wouldn't be surprised if they set it over £200 in the UK with the VAT increase just this year.. bleh

I'll wait thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock