• Likes 38

What do you think about this "hack"?

• Total voters

Subzero100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah well even though nobody actually says the 3ds has been hacked doesn't mean that it isn't already. Besides does it matter at this point i cant name very many games that would be worth it at this point that i dont already own.

Zanark11

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I agree with you guys they didn't said it is hacked or not , and for me there are some games that worth the hack, like Inazuma Eleven GO games, LBX and One Piece, and others...

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
By the way..those guys that are collecting money for 3DS chip decapping...i mean ok, you can donate money but, are they donating something... ?

I mean for example, if i am going to do something like decapping or whatever i am going to collect money my self and if someone wants to help that would be great...
this amount $1082.81 is forever like that, it is newer going up like $1092.00 or whatever... are people donating or are those guys donating something themselves ? :mellow:
(just curious)

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
By the way..those guys that are collecting money for 3DS chip decapping...i mean ok, you can donate money but, are they donating something... ?

I mean for example, if i am going to do something like decapping or whatever i am going to collect money my self and if someone wants to help that would be great...
this amount $1082.81 is forever like that, it is newer going up like $1092.00 or whatever... are people donating or are those guys donating something themselves ? :mellow:
(just curious)
IIRC they will pay for the 3DS that will be sliced up. The decapping process itself is funded by the donation. So we could say that they contributed ~$190 to the pool.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
IIRC they will pay for the 3DS that will be sliced up. The decapping process itself is funded by the donation. So we could say that they contributed ~$190 to the pool.
Yeah, i know, but still... it's about raising the money and the cause, not about who putted how much in the pool and so...
(by the way, who am i to talk about that, i didn't donated a single dollar :P but hey, i putted it in my signature about raising money..)
I guess i'm impatient about the results, sorry :D

and by the way.. 2000 dollars IS a LOT of money... :wacko:

WHAT?!?! A new update for 3DS this soon?!?! -.- OH COME ON NINTENDO, YOU ARE BORING! now i must update if i want to go to eShop....

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i donated what i could early on, but without it going up anymore its a bit depressing. the wait is even more of a hassle, because for all we know it could already be hacked.

Reactions: hhs

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
It is already hacked, since neimod and yellows8 have been slowly prying apart the software piece by piece :P Still, a decapping could be very beneficial, may unveil other, potentially more useful, exploits. If nothing else, it should allow a much better and faster understanding of how the 3DS works. Like they mention on the wiki page, how helpful the decapping of the SNES chips was.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess your right, I just think nintendo is using the eshop to shove updates down our throats. I love the games for the 3ds do not get me wrong, but having to update just to play games? sony is already doing that enough with the ps3, dont be a sony clone nintendo
Why not just buy a physical copy? They cost the same anyway. Most download only titles aren't worth it either besides virtual console.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, and they said the Pokémon X/Y will be with the 5.0 firmware
CONFIRMED.
With Pokemon coming out in october, and Miiverse integration coming pretty soon the firmware number could well go into version 6
Most likely.
Im pretty sure its built into the cartridge itself, Luigi's Mansion 2 had the 4.5 firmware requirement just to boot it
*Checks*. Yup. (dengit)
Yeah, i know, but still... it's about raising the money and the cause, not about who putted how much in the pool and so...
(by the way, who am i to talk about that, i didn't donated a single dollar :P but hey, i putted it in my signature about raising money..)
I guess i'm impatient about the results, sorry :D

and by the way.. 2000 dollars IS a LOT of money... :wacko:

WHAT?!?! A new update for 3DS this soon?!?! -.- OH COME ON NINTENDO, YOU ARE BORING! now i must update if i want to go to eShop....
Like I said. BIIIITCOOOOIIIIIN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Lol