Nintendo 3DS E3 Software Showcase Comfimed

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nintendo 3DS will have the whole conference to itself during the Software Showcase on Wednesday, June 6. So do not miss and perhaps we'll see new announcements.

The presentation itself is taking place at 6-7 p.m. PT/9-10 p.m. ET at the Los Angeles Convention Center, and is going to be live-streamed by Nintendo.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30434

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So tomorrow, a hour just for Wii U. They've got a lot of the features out of the way on Nintendo Direct and the round table/fact sheets will talk about specs, maybe pricing etc so it'll mainly be games they'll show...and maybe some graphs.

Very happy to see 3DS get an hour dedicated to it. Obviously Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2 & NSMB2 will be shown but I do expect some big new titles to be announced.

Damn they seem to be doing things right, I expect them to bring back Cammie to even things out.

Reactions: 5 people

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So tomorrow, a hour just for Wii U. They've got a lot of the features out of the way on Nintendo Direct and the round table/fact sheets will talk about specs, maybe pricing etc so it'll mainly be games they'll show...and maybe some graphs.

Very happy to see 3DS get an hour dedicated to it. Obviously Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2 & NSMB2 will be shown but I do expect some big new titles to be announced.

Damn they seem to be doing things right, I expect them to bring back Cammie to even things out.
I hope they announce MH games for EU and US. z.z
And some more SRPG's, there's not many so far. D=

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not surprised. Remember Nintendo confirmed back in November they have been holding lots of games back to let 3rd parties in.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I totally forgot about Paper Mario 3DS, I loved the N64 and GC one and was seriously dissapointed with the Wii one, I'm glad the game went back to being an RPG. Now I'm hyped for it :D

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally forgot about Paper Mario 3DS, I loved the N64 and GC one and was seriously dissapointed with the Wii one, I'm glad the game went back to being an RPG. Now I'm hyped for it :D
I liked the Wii one. I heard everyone bawwing about it and thought it would be bad, but it wasn't bad, it was just different.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They've won E3, yet again, this year.
They do every year.

Literally all they have to do is talk about the WiiU, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing 3DS, and Paper Mario 3DS and they've won. So far, everything has sucked.

I'm actually hoping to see The Conduit 3DS. They haven't mentioned it in a while.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I liked the Wii one. I heard everyone bawwing about it and thought it would be bad, but it wasn't bad, it was just different.

It was okay as a standalone game, but not worthy of a Paper Mario title. Some parts of the game were very boring though. They should have added more to the main hub town, it was pretty bare.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And that's the problem, I played the game expecting a great turn based RPG like the past ones. Maybe I would've enjoyed it more if I played it expecting a different game. I'll probably replay it one day with a more unbiased view .

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Smash Bros? Pokemon Black and White 50? Um... Internet browser+? Pictochat 3D? Flipnote Memo? XD And they shall all be downloadable after purchasing a cartridge.

Fibrizo

Not Valwin
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games games games everywhere looks like i got the right handheld

Nintendo smells blood andThey are going in for the kill

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...